By Caroline J., Rizhlaine F. Posted Jul 5, 2022 4:30 PM
The city of Aubervilliers in Seine-Saint-Denis celebrates the National Day through a program to discover on Wednesday July 13 and Thursday July 14, 2022. On the menu? Musical tavern, banquet without forgetting the traditional fireworks display.
In Seine-Saint-Denisthe town of Aubervilliers getting ready to celebrate National Holiday. On the program, two days of festivities await you from Wednesday July 13 to Thursday July 14, 2022. This is an opportunity to get together with family, friends or lovers to enjoy this flagship celebration of the French calendar.
So what prepares us Aubervilliers for the National Holiday ? The festivities start on Wednesday, July 13, 2022 to Eli Lotar Park. There you will find a food stand that will allow you to picnic quietly while waiting for the traditional fireworks. Then, the party continues with a dance party punctuated by a DJ.
The day after, Thursday, July 14, 2022we take advantage of this holiday to get to banquet Republican scheduled between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. Square Stalingrad. Then, until 7 p.m., come and enjoy a musical tavern to have a good time with your loved ones.
National Day 2022 program in Aubervilliers :
- Wednesday July 13, Eli Lotar park, the City organizes the traditional fireworks
- Pyrotechnic show (food stands on site will allow you to wait until the launch of the fireworks)
- Dance party with DJ
- Thursday July 14, Square Stalingrad, the City organizes a festive day
- Between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.: come and have lunch at the Republican banquet
- Between 11 a.m. and 7 p.m.: musical guinguette and sports activities
Why is July 14th a public holiday in France? Origin and History of National Day
Every July 14, we celebrate the national holiday in France! But do you remember exactly what happened on July 14, 1789? And do you know since when July 14 is a public holiday in the country? We tell you. [Lire la suite]