National Family Benefit Scheme 2021 | UP National Family Benefit Scheme Online Application | UP Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana Online Form | National Family Benefit Scheme Application Status
Rastriya Parivarik Labh Yojana 2021 – To provide benefits to the people of the state, the Government of Uttar Pradesh is coming up with many beneficial schemes from time to time. The government has started the National Family Benefit Scheme to give benefits to the people. This scheme has been started by the Chief Minister of the state, Shri Yogi Aditya Nath. The scheme has been started to help the poor families of the state. Friends, in this article we will tell you National Family Benefit Scheme 2021 I will give information about the process of applying, benefits etc., so read this article till the end.
Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana UP 2021
- Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana UP 2021
- UP Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana Highlights
- Benefits of UP National Family Benefit Scheme
- Purpose of Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
- Eligibility for National Family Benefit Scheme
- Documents for Uttar Pradesh National Family Benefit Scheme
- How to apply National Family Benefit Scheme 2021 online?
- How to check UP National Family Benefit Scheme Application Status?
- District Social Welfare Officer / SDM Login Process
- Process to view district wise beneficiary list
- helpline number
- Conclusion :-
The benefit of this scheme will be given to those people whose only earning head of the family dies, such family will be given financial assistance of Rs.30,000 from the government. Poor families of urban and rural areas of the state can take advantage of this scheme. Uttar Pradesh This scheme is run by the Social Welfare Department. Earlier, an assistance of Rs 20,000 was given under the scheme, but later this amount was increased to Rs 30,000. if you too Uttar Pradesh National Family Benefit Scheme 2021 If you want to take advantage of this, then you have to apply in it.
UP Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana Highlights
|scheme name||National Family Benefit Scheme 2021|
|plan type||state government scheme|
|Department||Social Welfare Department|
|started by||By Yogi Aditya Nath|
|beneficiary||poor families of the state|
|Objective||helping poor families|
|amount to be given||30,000 rupees|
Benefits of UP National Family Benefit Scheme
- In such families of the state in which the only earning head dies, then he will be given the benefit of this scheme.
- Under the scheme, assistance of Rs 30,000 will be given to the beneficiary family.
- People from both urban and rural areas of the state can take advantage of this scheme.
- The amount given to the beneficiary under the scheme will be directly transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account, so the applicant must have a bank account.
- To take advantage of the scheme, you have to apply in it.
- The families of the state in which there is no earner, they UP Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana With the help of this, the financial condition of his family will be strengthened.
- This amount will be given to you within 45 days of applying in the scheme.
- Earlier, an amount of Rs 20,000 was given under this scheme but in 2013 this amount was increased to Rs 30,000.
Purpose of Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
There are many families in the state in which the head dies, there is no earning member in his family.
is | In such a situation, the financial condition of these families becomes very bad. In order to help people in this way, the government has started this scheme. Under the scheme, the government provides financial help to the beneficiary so that they
Can do any small business of his own and earn his living. The government has also released an online portal to apply so that people do not have to go to the government office.
Eligibility for National Family Benefit Scheme
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The family can apply only after the death of the head of the family of the applicant.
- The age of the dying head should be between 18 years to 60 years.
- Families living below the poverty line of the state can apply for this scheme.
- Poor families of both urban and rural areas of the state can apply for this scheme.
- To apply for the scheme, the annual income of the family of rural area should not exceed Rs 46,000 and the annual income of the family of urban area should not exceed Rs 56,000.
Documents for Uttar Pradesh National Family Benefit Scheme
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- identity card
- Death certificate of the death of the chief
- bank account passbook
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
- income certificate
How to apply National Family Benefit Scheme 2021 online?
If you also want to take advantage of this scheme and you want to apply in this scheme, then follow the steps given below:-
- To apply, you must first official website will have to go By clicking on this link you will be taken to the home page of this website.
- The application form will open in front of you, in which the information sought such as applicant’s details, bank account details, details of the deceased, etc. has to be entered correctly.
- After that all the requested documents have to be uploaded and the form has to be submitted and your application is done.
How to check UP National Family Benefit Scheme Application Status?
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Social Welfare Department, Uttar Pradesh.
- website home page Application Form Status An option will appear, click on it. After clicking, a new page will open.
- A new page will open in front of you, after coming to this page, you have to first select your district, after that enter the registration number and click on search. After clicking, the status of your application will appear in front of you.
District Social Welfare Officer / SDM Login Process
- The login form will open in front of you, in this you have to select the officer and district, after that you have to log in by entering the password and captcha code.
Process to view district wise beneficiary list
- District wise list of beneficiary list will open in front of you on the new page.
If you are facing any kind of problem in applying for this scheme or you want to get more information about this scheme, then you can contact on the helpline number given below :-[display-posts orderby="rand"]
- Toll Free Number – 18004190001
In this article, we have been told about the National Family Benefit Scheme 2021-22 Online Application in Hindi language. If you liked the information, then share it with your friends and if you have any question related to the information given in this article, then you can ask in the comment box. Apart from this, you can also contact on the helpline number of the official website.