Meghan Markle: Again attacked in court by one of his relatives

Once again, Meghan Markle is in turmoil. After many setbacks with her family, Prince Harry’s wife had managed to get an apology from her relatives. However, according to an article in Sunday People, this Saturday, November 13, 2021, yet another person around her attacked her in court. And that person is none other than her own half-sister Samantha Markle.

[display-posts orderby="comment_count"]

As a reminder, the 40-year-old former American actress previously attacked theAssociated Newspapers Limited for having revealed in several of their articles the contents “personal and private“from a letter to his father, Thomas Markle, in 2018. A complaint that his former communications secretary, Jason Knauf, had refuted in court, since he had presented overwhelming evidence refuting the complaint of the mother of Archie (6 years) and Lilibet (5 months). An oversight for which Meghan Markle had apologized to the judge given the words she addressed to her former secretary in her emails. And in these so-called e-mails, one of them was about his half-sister Samantha who, upon discovering his information, decided to sue him.

In one of her famous emails, Meghan Markle said that her half-sister had “lost custody of her three children from different fatherss “. False information in the eyes of Samantha Markle who, according to the words of the Sunday People, decided to sue her for “libel and slander” and for “invasion of privacy“. Ready to win her case, the latter told the American media her desire to appeal to several lawyers, one in the United States and another in England:”I am considering suing for libel in the United States. In the UK I am considering a breach of the Privacy and Data Privacy Act as the legal window for defamation is only one year in UK.”

Leave a Comment