The trailer for season 3 of “Love, Death + Robots” has just been unveiled by Netflix. Superb images announcing the release of 9 episodes on May 20 on the platform. And it looks totally insane once again!
Love, Death and Robots : an already cult series
In 2019, Tim Miller and David Fincher are producing a brand new anthology series for Netflix: Love, Death and Robots. The duo offers viewers a totally crazy animated show that revolves around the themes of artificial intelligence, robots, the future, violence and sex. Made by various filmmakers and animators, the series features magical and dangerous worlds different from each other and instantly becomes a mainstay of animation in anthology form. For the moment, two seasons have already emerged. And a third is expected on May 20 on Netflix.
A first trailer
Waiting for the release of season 3 of Love, Death and Robots in ten short days, Netflix just released the final trailer for the show. Stunning images that show viewers the awe-inspiring scope and fascinating variety of new worlds and universes to come. As in previous seasons, this third volume will offer episodes with independent and original visual identities. This third season will contain 9 episodes which are each presented in turn in this final trailer.
Alluring new episodes
- Bad Traveling : this first episode will tell how a fishing boat is attacked by a giant crustacean. His size and intelligence are matched only by his appetite. A first chapter directed by David Fincher himself.
- The Very Pulse of the Machine : this episode, which seems visually hallucinating, will tell how an astronaut will have to bring her unconscious co-pilot to safety by dragging him over a long distance. The protagonist is under the influence of powerful drugs to silence the pain. An episode that promises to be psychedelic.
- In Vaulted Halls Entombed : This chapter, directed by Jennifer Yuh Nelson (Kung Fu Panda 2), tells how a squad of adrenaline-fueled American soldiers faces an enemy born from CIA experiments.
- Jibaro : This is a rereading of the folk tale of a mermaid whose song attracts men to their loss. But the creature’s sorcery does not work on the totally deaf Jibaro warrior. A fascination rises between the two protagonists.
- Swarm : Two scientists in the future study a strange and seemingly stupid insectoid race. Written and directed by Tim Miller himself, this opus will explore fear, sex and philosophy in human beings.
- Mason’s Rats : A chapter set in Scotland that pits a race of developed and intelligent rats against a grumpy farmer. A hardcore version of Ratatouille in sum.
- Three Robots: Exit Strategies : It’s here first sequel to Love, Death + Robots. The three little robots from the first season are back for the rest of their adventures.
- Kill team Kill : Deep in the mountains of Afghanistan, a squad of US Special Forces come face to face with an ancient god of terrifying power.
- Night of the Mini Dead : Kind of miniature tribute to Night of the Living Deadthis episode will feature a zombie apocalypse, but on a reduced scale. It’s a bit like the inventive encounter between the miniatures of Night at the Museum and zombie movies.
expected on May 20 next, this new season of Love, Death and Robots promises to be explosive. A new round of the track which will see in particular the returns of Topher Grace, Mary Elizabeth Winstead or even Michael B. Jordan in dubbing.