LIC Aadhaar Shila Policy: If you are planning to invest in LIC’s schemes, then you can easily get good returns by investing small savings everyday in LIC’s Aadhaar Shila scheme. For this you have to invest only Rs.58 daily. Which you will get as a huge amount on maturity. Under this policy of LIC ( LIC India ), women from 8 years to 55 years can invest in it.
Please tell that LIC is a name of trust in a way. Even today, crores of people of the country prefer to invest money in LIC and Post Office. And LIC also never disappoints its customers. Under LIC’s Aadhaar Shila plan (LIC Aadhaar Shila), the customer will also be able to save money and will also give good returns. Also, on Maturity, the customer will immediately return their money. Under this scheme, even after the death of the policyholder, all the money is given to the nominee.
The specialty of Aadhaar Policy
- LIC Aadhaar Shila Yojana is specially designed for women.
- The minimum policy term is 10 years and the maximum is for 20 years.
- The maximum age of this plan maturity is 70 years.
- If the policy holder (LIC India) dies after 5 years of taking the policy, then in this situation the family will get the facility of Loyalty Addition on Maturity.
- A lump sum amount will also be received at the end of the policy term.
- Under the scheme, you will be able to invest Minimum 75000 rupees and Maximum 3 lakh rupees.
- There is an option to make premium payment of this plan on monthly, quarterly, half yearly or yearly basis.
This is how you will get big amount
Suppose, at the age of 30, you deposited Rs 58 every day for 20 consecutive years in this scheme, then a total of Rs 21918 will be deposited in your first year. On which you also have to pay tax at the rate of 4.5 percent. Then in the second year you will have to pay Rs 21446. In this way, you will deposit this premium on a monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or yearly basis. You will deposit Rs 429392 for 20 years on paying every year’s premium. After this, at the time of maturity, you will get a total of Rs 794000.