- JEE Main Result 2021 released.
- Highest number of students from Andhra Pradesh and Rajasthan secured rank-1
- 100 percentile of total 44 students.
Once the result link is activated, candidates can visit the official website nta.ac.in, ntaresults.nic.in, jeemain.nta.nic.in You can check your score here. Let’s know how was the JEE Main result for the fourth session –
JEE Main Toppers List 2021
A total of 18 candidates have secured Rank-1 in JEE Main 4th session 2021 examination. These include two girls. Four students from Andhra Pradesh, three from Rajasthan, two each from Delhi, UP, Telangana and one each from Bihar, Maharashtra, Punjab, Karnataka and Chandigarh have secured rank-1. Check out the complete list here-
- Gaurav Das of Karnataka
- Vaibhav Vishal from Bihar
- Dugganeni Venkat Panish from Andhra Pradesh
- Siddhant Mukherjee from Rajasthan
- Delhi to Ruchir Bansal
- Amiya Singhal from Uttar Pradesh
- Mridul Agarwal of Rajasthan
- Komma Sharanya from Telangana
- Josula Venkata Aditya from Telangana
- Atharva Abhijeet Tambat from Maharashtra
- Kavya Chopra from Delhi
- Pasalva Veera Shiva from Andhra Pradesh
- Kanchanapally Rahul Naidu from Andhra Pradesh
- Karanam Lokesh from Andhra Pradesh
- Pulkit Goyal from Punjab
- Pal Agarwal from Uttar Pradesh
- Chandigarh to Gurmrit Singh
- Anshul Verma from Rajasthan
read this also: JEE Main result released, 44 candidates got 100 percentile
JEE Main Result 2021: Here’s how to check JEE Main result
Step 1: Visit the official website jeemain.nta.nic.in or ntaresults.nic.in.
Step 2: On the home page, click on the link ‘JEE Main 2021 session 4 results’.
Step 3: Enter your Application Number, Date of Birth and Security Code.
Step 4: After filling the details click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Step 5: JEE Main result for session 4 will open on the screen, check it.
Step 6: Download JEE Main Season 4 result and take a printout for further reference.
read this also: Top Engineering Colleges: These are the top IITs and NITs in the country, list of best colleges before admission