Maternity Safety Scheme: A scheme has been implemented by the central government, whose name is Janani Suraksha Yojana (JSY Scheme). The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the poor women living in the country.
Many schemes are implemented for women by the Central Government, the name of another scheme has been added to those schemes. Yes, a scheme named Janani Suraksha Yojana (JSY Scheme) has been started by the central government, through which a total financial assistance of Rs 3400 is provided to women. Let us know the important things related to this scheme.
There will be improvement in the condition of pregnant women and newborn
By implementing Janani Suraksha Yojana (JSY Scheme) by the central government, women coming below the poverty line will get a lot of help. This amount will be given to pregnant women under the scheme. This scheme has been implemented by the government to improve the condition of pregnant women and newborns of the country.
pregnant women in rural areas
Under the Janani Suraksha Yojana launched by the government, pregnant women living in rural areas and coming below the poverty line are given financial assistance of Rs 1400 from the government. Apart from this, an amount of Rs 300 is given to ASHA Sahayak as delivery incentive, along with Rs 300 for providing post-delivery service.
pregnant women in urban areas
All pregnant women coming under urban area are given financial assistance of Rs 1000 at the time of delivery, apart from this Rs 200 will be provided to ASHA Sahayak for promotion of delivery or Rs 200 will be provided for providing post-delivery service. In this way a total of Rs 1400 will be given.
Who can take advantage of this scheme?
- Under this scheme, pregnant women from rural or urban areas of the country can apply.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to be of 19 years or more in this scheme.
- Pregnant women below the age of 19 years cannot apply in this scheme.
- The benefit of this scheme will be available to the applicant only till the birth of 2 children.
- Such women living in the country can take advantage of this scheme who come below the poverty line.
These documents will be needed
- Aadhar Card
- Address proof
- bpl ration card
- Janani Suraksha Card
- Address proof
- Delivery Certificate issued by Government Hospital
- Passport size photo
- mobile number
- bank account passbook
apply like this
- You can download the application form by clicking on this link.
- In this form you have to fill all the required details.
- After filling the form, attach all the necessary documents together.
- The application form has to be submitted by visiting the Anganwadi or Women’s Health Center.