Women living from the poverty line are unable to fulfill their health-related needs during their pregnancy, nor are they able to fulfill their financial needs. The scheme has been launched.
Under this scheme, the government will provide medical facilities and financial assistance to the pregnant women of the country. The condition of pregnant women and newborn babies of the country will improve through this scheme. Through this scheme, the government will not only be successful in reducing the mortality rate of mothers, but will also be able to work out the mortality rate of children. With this, poor women will also be able to have a safe delivery in the hospital, so that mother and child will be able to avoid emergency situations and will also be safe.
Only women living below the poverty line can take advantage of this scheme. All those women who want to take advantage of this scheme will have to apply by visiting the official website. Under the Janani Suraksha Yojana, pregnant women have been divided into two categories by the government. On the basis of which they will be provided financial assistance by the government, these categories are as follows:-
Pregnant women of urban areas:– Financial assistance of ₹ 1000 will be provided to all pregnant women at the time of delivery. And Asha Sahayak will be provided ₹ 200 for delivery promotion
Pregnant women of rural areas:- Financial assistance of ₹ 1400 will be provided to all pregnant women at the time of delivery. And ASHA Sahayak will be provided ₹300 for delivery incentive and ₹300 for providing post-delivery service.
The following eligibility of Janani Suraksha Yojana 2022:
- Under Janani Suraksha Yojana, pregnant women of both rural and urban areas can get themselves registered.
- Under Janani Suraksha Yojna, financial assistance will be provided only if pregnant women are of 19 years of age or more. Pregnant women below this age cannot enroll.
- Pregnant women who have been enrolled under Janani Suraksha Yojana will have to go only to government hospitals or any private institution selected by the government.
- Under Janani Suraksha Yojana, all medical and financial facilities will be provided by the government to pregnant women to give birth to only two children.
- Under Janani Suraksha Yojana, if a pregnant woman gives birth to a stillborn child, giving birth to live children prematurely or in the middle will be treated as legitimate cases and the women will be given money as promised.
- Under the Janani Suraksha Yojana, benefits will be provided to the women who come below the poverty line of the country.
The following documents of Janani Suraksha Yojana 2022:
- Aadhar card of pregnant woman
- bpl ration card
- Address proof
- Janani Suraksha Card
- address proof
- Delivery Certificate issued by Government Hospital
- bank account passbook
- Passport size photo
- mobile number
Process of Janani Suraksha Yojana Application:
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
- Now you have to download the application form.
- Then you have to fill all the information asked in the application form like woman’s name village name address etc.
- Now you have to attach all your documents along with the application form.
- Then you have to submit the application form by visiting the Anganwadi or Women’s Health Center.