Sarkari Yojana, Prime Minister’s Government Scheme, Jan dhan Yojana, Yojana, Goverment Scheme Ans, Scheme Fact, Jan Dhan Yojana Main Topic,
Jan Dhan Yojana Friends, you will also have many types of questions regarding the government scheme, about which you want to know about Jan Dhan Sarkari Yojana and you are not getting the answer to these questions, then you can know here, we have googled Such questions about the government scheme asked, the answer to which you have not received, see here the important information of the government scheme
Details of Jan Dhan Yojana Jan Dhan Yojana
- Details of Jan Dhan Yojana Jan Dhan Yojana
- Documents required to open an account under Jan Dhan Yojana
- The special benefits associated with Jan Dhan Yojana are as follows
- 1 – kadhane jan dhan yojana list
- 2 – kya modi ji ne jan dhan khata wale ko chhath puja ke liye 3000 bhej rahe hai
- 3- jan dhan khata ka mukhiya kon hota hai
- 4 – I would like to refund the money I received in Jan Dhan account.how and in which account/bank I should Returned
- 5- Apply Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana ATM Card
- 6- Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana Chhattisgarh
Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) is the National Mission for Financial Inclusion to ensure access to financial services namely Banking/Savings & Deposit Accounts, Remittance, Loans, Insurance, Pension in an affordable manner. The account can be opened at any bank branch or Business Correspondent (Bank Mitra) outlet. PMJDY accounts are being opened with zero balance. However, if the account holder wants to check the book, he/she will have to fulfill the minimum balance criteria.
Documents required to open an account under Jan Dhan Yojana
- If Aadhar Card/Aadhaar Number is available then no other document is required. If the address has changed then self attestation of the present address is sufficient.
- If Aadhar card is not available then any one of the following officially valid documents (OVD) will be required: Voter ID card, Driving license, PAN card, Passport and NREGA card. If your address is also present in these documents, it can serve as both “identity and address proof”.
- If a person does not have “valid government documents” as mentioned above, but is classified as ‘low risk’ by the bank, he/she can open a bank account by submitting any one of the following documents:
- Identity Card with photograph of the applicant issued by Central/State Government Departments, Statutory/Regulatory Authorities, Public Sector Undertakings, Scheduled Commercial Banks and Public Financial Institutions;
- Letter issued by a Gazetted Officer with duly attested photograph of the said person.
The special benefits associated with Jan Dhan Yojana are as follows
- Interest on the deposit amount.
- Accident insurance cover of one lakh rupees.
- No minimum balance required.
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana, life insurance of Rs 30,000 will be payable to the beneficiary on the reimbursement of normal conditions on his death.
- Easy money transfer across India.
- Beneficiaries of government schemes will get benefit transfer from these accounts.
- Overdraft facility will be given after satisfactory operation of these accounts for six months.
- Access to pension, insurance products.
- The claim under Personal Accident Insurance under Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana will be payable if the Rupay card holder has at least one successful financial or non-financial transaction on any bank branch, bank friend, ATM, POS, e-com channel etc. Through own bank (bank customers/Rupay card holders transacting on the same bank channel) and/or through any other bank (bank customers/Rupay card holders transacting on other bank channel) including the date of accident If done within 90 days before the date, will be eligible for inclusion under the RuPay insurance program financial year 2016-2017.
- Overdraft facility up to Rs.5,000/- is available per family, preferably in only one account for the woman of the family.
1 – kadhane jan dhan yojana list
khadan jan dhan yojana list ac there is no scheme Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana is a 0 balance bank account scheme, in which you can open a free Jan Dhan bank account without any charge.
2 – kya modi ji ne jan dhan khata wale ko chhath puja ke liye 3000 bhej rahe hai
The question is whether Modi ji has sent 3000 rupees to the bank account on Chhatpuja or has announced, then tell you that no such announcement has been made by the Prime Minister, so that you will get 3000 rupees on Chhatpuja.
3- jan dhan khata ka mukhiya kon hota hai
This question has been asked that who is the head of Jan Dhan account, then tell you that Jan Dhan account can be opened by any poor citizen of the country, for this no head is required, the person in whose name the Jan Dhan bank account is opened is the same. is the head of the bank account
4 – I would like to refund the money I received in Jan Dhan account.how and in which account/bank I should Returned
The question is that I want to return the amount I have received in Jan Dhan account. How and in which account / bank should I give the return, for this you should know from which department you have received money like labor department, food department etc. or you can ask the bank that the money that has come in my account is You have come from the department and you should go to that department and deposit money, this is the right way like you have received the installment of the farmer scheme and if you want to return it, then you have to go to the tehsil and deposit it with the agriculture officer.
And with this you should write an application, keep a copy of it with you.
5- Apply Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana ATM Card
If you want to make ATM card of your Jan Dhan bank account, then for this you have to go to the same bank in which you have your account, you have to fill and submit a form, if you have netbanking then you can apply online if net If you do not have banking, then never apply online from any fake website, contact the bank
6- Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana Chhattisgarh
The Jan Dhan scheme launched by the Prime Minister is applicable in all the states of the country, in this scheme the poor citizens of the country can open their Jan Dhan bank account for free, which has the advantage that even if you keep 0 rupees in this bank account, you will not get any charge. No need to pay nor charge on any transaction[display-posts orderby="rand"]