The alarms They are a great resource to wake us up every day and arrive on time to work, study center or any place in particular. However, sometimes this method may not be as effective, causing us to fall asleep and be late.
Given this, a group of music and sound analysts from the Startle website took as evidence some studies from the RMIT University of Australia to find the best alarm iphone to wake us up. In MAGWe share the details with you.
LOOK: Apple releases iOS 16.1.1: what are the changes that this update will bring?
What is the most effective iPhone alarm?
Through a didactic table, Startle managers showed a long list of alarms that meet the requirements to be the best option. To do this, they relied on the highest frequency levels and the one that is capable of neutralizing the so-called “sleep inertia”, a condition that allows you to fall asleep again.
In this way, it was revealed that the most effective alarm of all is Sencha, since it has the parameters closest to the ideal: between 100 and 120 beats per minute. As second and third option are respectively By the seaside and Uplift.
HOW TO CLEAR PENDING NOTIFICATIONS FROM IPHONE
You can apply this trick every time notifications accumulate on your mobile device and you don’t want to waste time deleting each one of them. Now, we will show you how you can delete them in seconds.
- What you should do first is go to the lock screen from your iPhone.
- Now go to notification center.
- In the upper right part of this section, you will see a button with an “x” within.
- Click on this option.
- Immediately, you will see how removed all notifications accumulated.
Keep in mind that applying this trick will delete alerts that may also be important, so you should make sure if you really want to remove them all at once.
How to add shortcut on iPhone home screen?
- First, go to the Shortcuts app from your iOS phone.
- Then, search for a particular shortcut, preferably the one you use the most.
- Once this is done, click on it.
- Now, select the option to open Details.
- Among the alternatives, choose Add to home screen.
- In the event that you want to change the name of the shortcut on the home screen, tap on it and place a new one.
- Finally, click Add and you’re done.
HOW TO INSTALL IOS 16.1 ON YOUR IPHONE
Before following these steps, you need to make sure that your iPhone has enough battery. Also, you will have to store important data in the cloud or on an external device to avoid losing it.
- What you should do first is go to the app Settings from your iPhone.
- Once this is done, click on the option General.
- Next, press on Software update.
- You will have to wait a few minutes for your smartphone to update.
- Your will then restart iphone.
- Finally, you will have the official version of iOS 16.1 on your mobile device.
After carrying out this guide, you will be able to enjoy all the benefits that this recent version of iOS 16 has.
How to turn off group notifications on iPhone?
- From your smartphone, open the Settings app.
- Then, a list of applications will appear.
Follow us on our social networks: