The arrival of iOS 16 brought various surprises to users of iphone, such as the personalized screen, more widgets, the display of the battery percentage, better control of security and privacy, among other features. However, a simple way to delete contacts in bulk also came to light.
This trick is not related to the new function of iOS 16 to eliminate duplicate contacts, but rather you have the option of getting rid of all those phone numbers that you no longer use, through a manual selection that you can easily perform yourself so that save time.
In turn, you will not have to resort to any external application or programs of dubious origin, since you can apply this method if you have an iPhone with iOS 16. That is why, from MAGwe explain in detail how you can use this trick to delete all the contacts you want as quickly as possible.
LOOK: Apple launches beta 2 of iOS 16.3 for iPhones: these are the news
Trick to delete contacts quickly on the iPhone with iOS 16
If you have many contacts on your smartphone with iOS 16 that you no longer use or need, we share an easy way to delete them manually and you can save time in the process.
- The first step is to open the Phone app from your iPhone.
- Then, go to the Contacts section.
- Now, go to the contact list of the app.
- Touch a contact with your two fingers.
- After this, slide your fingers, without releasing the screen, up or down.
- Do this until you select all the contacts you want to delete.
- Next, release your fingers from the screen and press on the block.
- Among the available options, choose Delete contacts.
- Finally, you will see how all the numbers you no longer use will be automatically deleted.
You can carry out this trick whenever you want to bulk delete all the contacts that you want to quickly and safely remove from your iPhone.
How to use an old iPhone to expand WiFi coverage
If you are thinking of expanding your WiFi coverage, an option that can get you out of trouble is through an iPhone that you no longer use. Here we’ll tell you how to get it.
- First, you must have an unlimited data plan on your old iPhone.
- Now, activate the data on your iPhone so that it has internet.
- After this, go to the Settings application.
- Among the options, click on personal hotspot to activate it.
- Then, write down the password so you can use it on other devices.
- Then connect your iPhone to a power outlet via the charger.
- Make sure it is in the place where you want the WiFi to reach.
- Also, check that the area where you place your iPhone has good speed, for this you can help from online pages such as fast.com.
- Finally, in your devices, access the network of your old iPhone, enter the password and that’s it.
Keep in mind that this trick brings some measures that you should take into account, such as the fact that your iPhone can get quite hot and the battery will deteriorate faster, since it will be plugged in all the time, so it is best to use it at times much needed.
Follow us on our social networks: