- iPhone: the trick to put the translator’s voice in a TikTok video
- iPhone: so you can save storage space in Google Photos
Belonging to an online chat group can be one of the most common things these days, which is why some apps like iMessageallows its users to meet in a virtual room to share different ideas or transmit their experiences.
However, this can be very frustrating if you are constantly getting message notifications on your iPhoneEspecially if it’s a group you don’t want to be in.
For this complicated situation, it is best to get out be that group chat and thus keep your peace of mind intact. In that sense, in Mag We mention how you can perform this action quickly.
The trick to get out of an iMessage group
- The first thing you should do is open the app. iMessage from your iPhone.
- Next, click on the name of the group in which you no longer wish to belong.
- Now select andl group iconor, located at the top of the screen.
- If you have a iOS 14 or later versions, click the Information button.
- After this, scroll down until you see get out of this conversation.
- Finally, click on that option and that’s it, you will have left the group.
How to close multiple apps at once from iPhone
- On your smartphone, open Settings and choose Accessibility.
- Then tap Play and select Assistive Touch.
- At this time, you will have to click on the upper switch to activate the option.
- Now choose the section create gesture.
- Once that’s done, you’ll need to create a gesture that swipes to the top left using just three of your fingers.
- When you have configured this alternative, click on Save.
- Next, the window will ask you to name the new gesture created, which you can call Close applications.
- Finally, go to the area above your cell phone and click on Customizable actions, then on Double touch and press on the gesture close apps.
From this moment on, you will be able to close all the apps you have open three by three much more quickly. Remember that you can always reset this function from the settings of your smartphone.
How to change a ringtone on iPhone
- What you need to do first is open Settings and choose the section sounds and vibrations.
- In this part, the tab will appear Sound and vibration sequences which will display the various shade options you can apply.
- Click on each sound to hear it.
- Finally select the one you like the most and that’s it.
Follow us on our social networks: