- iPhone: these are the models that will not update to iOS 16 in 2022
- 5 mistakes to avoid if you have your first iPhone
To prevent your mobile from being saturated. Discharge videos, photos or any other document from any browser in iPhone either Android it is usually very simple; however, the situation gets a bit complicated when you try to find that information in the storage folders, since they can change their location depending on the type of smartphone you have.
Although this may take a few minutes, there is a method for both Android What iOS to reach the download folders quickly and safely. In Magwe explain step by step how to achieve it.
Where to find downloads on iPhone
In most cases, downloaded information on iOS is usually stored in the Files app; however, this will depend on the configuration of your iPhone. For this reason, we show you what you should do to organize what you download from the internet.
- First, go to the Settings section of your phone and select Safari.
- Then, you will have to choose the Downloads option.
- In this folder, you will find three alternatives: iCloudDrive, on my iPhone Y Othersso you must select one of them.
- When you have decided, you will have to open the Files app and find the desired folder.
Where are downloads stored on Android
Unlike the iPhone, on Android you can find the downloaded files in a specific folder already pre-installed.
- To access you have to go to the main menu of your cell phone and open Tools.
- Within this section you must look for the folder downloads either Downloads.
- Once inside, you will be able to find the stored information.
If you don’t have that app pre-installed, you’ll have to download a file manager like Google Files from the google play.
So you can update Instagram on your iPhone
- As a first step, you must enter the app store from your smartphone.
- Then, click on your photo located in the upper right area.
- After this, drag with your finger from the central part of the screen downwards to show the new updates.
- Click on the Update all section on your screen.
- In moments, all the apps that can be updated will be displayed, including Instagram. If it does not appear, this means that you already have the most recent version of the application.
- To check it, you will have to go to the main screen of your iPhone and if you see a blue dot before the Instagram icon, you will finally be sure that the app has been updated correctly.
So you can delete messages on your iPhone with iOS 16
In case you prefer not to leave any trace of what you sent, this option will help you.
- As in the previous example, constantly click on what you typed.
- Next, several buttons will appear, you will choose Undo sending and that’s it, your message will have been deleted.
Compared to WhatsAppthis alternative will not leave any message indicating that you have deleted it, so it will be very effective for you.
Also, this method can only be used up to 15 minutes after sending a message, so take your precautions.
In case you want to place the photo in your gallery again and that it can be displayed along with your other images, just follow this practical method.
- With your iPhone in hand, head to the bottom of the apps Photos.
- Then, it will ask you to identify yourself correctly, so you must do it through Face ID or Touch ID.
- With this, you can unlock image selected from the Hidden album.
The trick to change Siri’s voice to Mexican Spanish from your iPhone
- First, access the “Settings” or “Configurations” of your mobile iPhoneyou find it with the icon of a cogwheel or gear.
- Enter the “Siri and search” section, the name may vary slightly depending on the version of your iPhone.
Follow us on our social networks: