UPSC NDA Answer Key, Expected Cut Off 2021 : The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has conducted the National Defense Academy (NDA) preliminary examination on 14 November. Held on 2021. Women were also included in this exam, more than two lakh candidates appeared in this exam, so this time the cut off is likely to be higher.
In such a situation, through this article, I will tell you about UPSC NDA Answer Key, Expected Cut Off 2021, so that you can smooth your preparation accordingly.
UPSC NDA 2021 – Brief Description
- Board Name : Union Public Service Commission National Defense Academy (UPSC NDA)
- Position Name: Armed Forces Officer
- Application Date : 09/06/2021
- Last Date of Application : 29/06/2021
- Admit Card Available : 22/10/2021
- Exam Date : 14/11/2021
- Application Fee: Rs.100 for GEN/OBC, Rs.Nil for SC/ST..
- Article Name : UPSC NDA Answer Key, Expected Cut Off 2021
- Official Website: https://www.upsc.gov.in/
|air force||120 posts.|
|Naval Academy||30 posts.|
UPSC NDA Answer Key
UPSC NDA Preliminary Examination was conducted on 14 November 2021 in three shifts, English from 9 am to 11 am, General Knowledge from 12 pm to 2 pm and Elementary Mathematics from 3 pm to 5 pm. .
All the competitive students who appeared in this exam are eagerly waiting for UPSC NDA Answer Key, whose official answer key has not been released yet, but UPSC UPSC NDA Answer Key is probably released in the last week of November. will be done.
How to download UPSC NDA Answer Key
By following the steps mentioned by us, candidates will be able to download their answer key easily –
- First of all go to the official website of UPSC.
- On the home page, one has to go to the Examination section, where the link will be activated after the release of the answer key.
- Click on UPSC NDA Answer Key 2021 download link.
- Download it and take a printout and keep it with you.
- If there is any objection then submit the objection along with the fee and click on the submit button.
UPSC NDA Expected Cut Off 2021
Experts say that this year’s question paper of UPSC NDA came very easy, and secondly, women were also included in it for the first time, so this time UPSC NDA Cut Off 2021 is expected to be higher. .
Looking at the UPSC NDA paper on November 14, 2021, it seems that this time UPSC NDA Expected Cut Off 2021 is expected to go from 350 to 360, after mixing the paper of any candidate, it seems that my number is up If above the given expected cut off then that candidate should start preparing for their second question paper from now.
Hope you have liked this information related to UPSC NDA Answer Key, Expected Cut Off 2021 given by us, for more details visit the official website of this recruitment, apart from getting the latest updates on all types of government exams. Bookmark government alerts for