By My B., Caroline J. Photos by My B. Posted on January 12, 2022 at 9:11 am
Iconik, this is the name of this new place of life that is both a food market and a festive bar, which will open to us in the 13th arrondissement in Paris from this Wednesday, January 13, 2022. Direction Italik, on the Place d’Italie side, to discover this spot which brings together several street-food brands that we love, bar, terrace and entertainment.
the 13th arrondissement of Paris simply unveils a new place Iconik. Advertised as a new, festive and lasting food court, this place of life is part of Italic, one of the winning projects of the Réinventer Paris, neighbor d ‘Italy Two.
Behind Iconik, we find the group Hammerson France, which owns, manages and develops shopping destinations on a European scale, accompanied by Depur Experiences, and finallyDelighted that many already know. Formerly Passage Enchanté, this creator and operator of places of destination is notably at the origin of the Suspended Garden opened in the 15th district and then relocated in 2020 to the Parc Floral, but also of the Jardin Défendu in La Défense or the Grande Surface, and of La Bamba.
With Iconik, the teamDelighted wish “support the necessary change in shopping centers and increase their footfall“. Delighted also intends to breathe new life into the 13th arrondissement, often neglected by the concepts of hybrid and transgenerational places.
Iconik wants to become the “ conductor of the various activities that bring the place to life throughout the day “. How? ‘Or’ What ? By proposing a unique and immersive design, spread over 400m2 of urban jungle, but also a indoor and outdoor terrace, or a space mixing DJ set, shows and workshops with a 100% pop culture programming. Indeed, there will be nothing to be bored all week with the program: djs-sets, live music, quiz-pops, karaoke, blind tests, workshops, happy hours, games and more surprises.
But the highlight of the show will be to discover thanks to this food market, able to accommodate 250 to 300 people, and bringing together, among other bar open all day as well as a selection of high-quality food concepts. In terms of catering precisely, the objective of the project Iconik is ” to focus on complementary types of catering with a common focus on the experience and theatricalization of the offer “. So, you can feast on the best of street food with Père & Fish, Little Baboei, Canteen, Magna or The Quéquetterie. To us too cocktails in barrels Cockorico designed by Marc Bonneton – global winner of the Bacardi Legacy 2011 or original creations like “Alain Deloin”, “Arlette to Malibu”For the most dehydrated!
On the agenda for the next few days:
- the Friday January 14 from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m., after a frenzied game of Mario Kart on self-service Nintendo, from 8:30 p.m. to 12:30 a.m., like two Fridays a month, the Hello Panam collective takes the reins of the ICONIK evenings for the best dj sets hip-hop, dancehall & R’n’B of yesterday, today & tomorrow. Put on your Air Jordans, grab your discman and let’s go for a Ghetto Blaster Vinyls only party as we like them.
- Saturday January 15th : After a brunch to music speak DJ Pablo Alto and its groovy sounds, from 8 p.m. to midnight, it’s time for Catherine Pine O’Noir’s Bingo Drag party, accompanied by Amina’s DJ sets! Super simple rules, funny prizes …
- Sunday January 16, from 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m., gourmets come to feast on bao, pizzas, rolls, burgers or sweet treats for the brunch will enjoy a live soul music by Maseko accompanied by his guitar. Enough to end the weekend gently.
From 6.30 p.m. to 9 p.m., a weekly meeting at ICONIK: fiery blind-test challenges moderated by Claire Shazam.
- Wednesday January 19 from 8:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m., Eugénie Avril will come to animate a 100% pop-culture karaoke to make us revise our classics. An appointment to take every Wednesday at ICONIK.
- Thursday, January 20, it’s ICONIK THURSDAY! Every Thursday, from 8 p.m. to midnight, a focus will be on an artist from the 90’s / 2000: music, dresscode, names of dedicated cocktails, each evening promises to be offbeat as we like them!
See you on Avenue d’Italie, adjacent to the Italie Deux shopping center, to discover this Wednesday January 13, 2022, Iconik, the new fun and festive food hall sign Delighted.