- Download latest version of GB WhatsApp APK 2022 on your Android phone
- How to know if you have the latest version of WhatsApp Plus 2022
WhatsApp it is one of the applications that many people use in the world. However, the big problem when using the app is that if you leave your Android phone to switch to an iPhone, you may lose your conversations. How do I prevent that from happening?
Now you can achieve it without the need to use alternative programs or any paid app. WhatsApp has implemented a fairly easy way to do it without many steps. How do i do it? Here at MAG we will give you all the steps to transfer your conversations from Android to iOS.
LOOK: Why does the double gray check not appear in WhatsApp
HOW TO PASS YOUR WHATSAPP CONVERSATIONS FROM ANDROID TO IPHONE
- The first thing you need to do is download the “Move to iOS” app. you can follow this link.
- Accept all the terms and at that moment the app will ask you for a code.
- Now turn on your iPhone for the first time and when you get to the part of moving your data, tap on “Transfer data from Android”.
- At that moment you will have to select all the data you want to pass: contacts, text messages and, of course, choose WhatsApp.
- Now wait for the respective copy to be made on your Android cell phone.
- When you finish hit next.
- Once your iPhone cell phone is loaded as new or restored, go to the iOS Store and download WhatsApp.
- Install the latest version of WhatsApp from the App Store.
- When you enter your mobile number and verification code, WhatsApp on your iPhone will tell you that it has found a backup.
- Hit restore and automatically all the conversations of your Android WhatsApp will be there.
HOW TO SAVE DATA ON WHATSAPP WHEN I MAKE A CALL OR VIDEO CALL
- The first thing will be to enter WhatsApp.
- From there go to the Application Settings.
- Now press where it says Storage and data.
- In the network section you will see a tab that says “Use less data for calls”.
Follow us on our social networks: