This July 25 concluded the schedule for members to carry out andl sixth withdrawal of the AFP and people who forgot to do so or had not yet made the decision to request the disbursement of part of their funds, up to S/18,400, have the opportunity to do so. Do you know the dates and how is the procedure?
Law No. 31478 allows members of the private pension system (SPP) to carry out the sixth optional and extraordinary withdrawal of up to four Tax Units, as part of a law approved by the government in order to alleviate the economic crisis caused by the pandemic and the international situation.
With the period of free dates, contemplated by the Association of Private Pension Fund Administrators (AAFP), the members of Prima AFP, AFP Integra, Profuturo and AFP Hábitat still have time to send their requests for the sixth optional withdrawal. Know the details in this note.
WHEN CAN I SUBMIT MY AFP WITHDRAWAL APPLICATION IF I DID NOT SUBMIT IT ON THE DATES INDICATED?
- WHEN CAN I SUBMIT MY AFP WITHDRAWAL APPLICATION IF I DID NOT SUBMIT IT ON THE DATES INDICATED?
- WHAT DO I NEED TO SUBMIT MY APPLICATION FOR WITHDRAWAL FROM MY AFP UP TO S/18,400?
- WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO REQUEST THE 2022 AFP WITHDRAWAL?
- WHAT IS THE TIMETABLE TO REQUEST THE WITHDRAWAL OF MY AFP?
- HOW WILL THE DISBURSEMENT OF THE SIXTH WITHDRAWAL OF THE AFP FUNDS BE MADE?
- MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE AFP WITHDRAWAL
- HOW DO I KNOW WHICH AFP I AM AFFILIATED WITH?
- Share this:
If you have not submitted your application on the dates of the schedule, you can register at the free period. According to Association of Private Pension Fund Administrators (AAFP)you can do itJuly 26 to September 10, 2022, date when the term of validity of the norm ends at the end of 90 calendar days.
- Free period for sending AFP withdrawal requests: July 26 to September 10, 2022.
WHAT DO I NEED TO SUBMIT MY APPLICATION FOR WITHDRAWAL FROM MY AFP UP TO S/18,400?
Next, this is the information that you must have on hand when carrying out the virtual procedure.
- Have your AFP web key.
- Keep your data updated.
- Have your email updated.
- Cell phone number.
- Data from your DNI: document number, verification digit, voting group, date of issue and expiration.
- Bank account number and financial entity: you must open a personal bank account (not joint) in one of the ten entities authorized by the SBS. This time it will not be created at the time of making the request.
WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO REQUEST THE 2022 AFP WITHDRAWAL?
You must enter the Official LINK established by the Association of Private Pension Fund Administrators (AAFP). On the page, you will have to ‘click’ the button that indicates ‘I want to withdraw’. These are the steps you must follow to fill out the application for the sixth optional withdrawal from the AFP.
- Sign in to consultetiroafp.pe
- Next, you will need to access ‘start request’.
- In the following form, you will have to enter your personal data, such as your ID and your bank account. After this registration, you must give ‘click’ to ‘consult’.
- Then, you must enter the web key of your AFP and you must select ‘validate’ to verify your identity.
- If you agree to the withdrawal you must ‘click’ on ‘register request’.
- After the suggestions that will be presented to you, you will have to click on ‘understood’.
- Finally, you must register the amount for the withdrawal and your personal data. After this, a summary of the operation will appear.
You can access detailed information about this procedure from the following LINK.
WHAT IS THE TIMETABLE TO REQUEST THE WITHDRAWAL OF MY AFP?
You can request the withdrawal of your pension fund from the platform https://www.consultaretiroafp.pe/from Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
HOW WILL THE DISBURSEMENT OF THE SIXTH WITHDRAWAL OF THE AFP FUNDS BE MADE?
The disbursement of funds in three parts.
- First part: an UIT (S/4,600) 30 days after the request is submitted.
- Second part: one UIT (S/4,600) 30 days after delivery of the first amount.
- Third part: two UIT (S/9,200) 30 days after the second delivery.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE AFP WITHDRAWAL
HOW DO I KNOW WHICH AFP I AM AFFILIATED WITH?
You can check which AFPs you belong to from the platform of the Superintendence of Banking, Insurance and AFPs (SBS), through this link.
You only have to enter your DNI number and you will be able to see in which Pension Fund Administrators you are.