- What does NFC mean on your Android phone and when to use it
- What are the little holes at the top and bottom of your Android phone for?
Spotify It has become one of the favorite streaming applications for many over Apple Music or Deezer. Although it is missing several details or functions such as the “karaoke mode” or the possibility of accessing lists of anime music, there is a trick that you should not miss.
This is the tool that will allow you to save data in Spotify in a simple way by deactivating the videos that are shown when you play a song. Has it happened to you that these left you without megabytes? So follow all these steps.
LOOK: How to connect to a Wi-Fi network without asking for a password on your Android phone
How to remove or delete Spotify videos and save data
- The first thing will be to enter Spotify.
- Then click on the wheel or gear in the upper corner.
- In that section, in the case of Android, you should look for the Canvas tab.
- Disable it and you’re done. Close and re-enter the app, thus the videos will not play.
- In the case of iPhone terminals you must go to Reproduction.
- There look for “Canvas” and deactivate it.
- That way you can prevent your data from being consumed too quickly.
- Remember that due to the video quality, if you set it too high, the megabytes may be spent without you noticing.
How to connect to a Wi-Fi network without asking for a password
- The first thing you should do is enter the camera of your cell phone.
- After telling your friend to go to the Settings of his cell phone.
- At that time ask him to go to the Internet and networks.
- Then select “Internet”.
- Now that hit the gear icon and then an options menu will open.
- At that moment tell him to click on “Share”.
- A QR code will be enabled. You will have to scan it.
- When you finish, you will see that you can connect to that Wifi without asking for a password.
Follow us on our social networks: