WhatsApp It has a series of functions that it has been adding since its creation in 2014. For example, it is now possible to create GIFs, animated stickers and send all kinds of multimedia content. But also many users like to use calls and video calls to communicate with their loved ones.
It is for this reason that today we will teach you a simple trick so that you can record that video call with sound from WhatsApp On your cellphone Android. Although it is an easy method, it is necessary to have to download a third-party application. Whom MAG We will tell you all the steps.
LOOK: List of cell phones that will not have WhatsApp as of May 31
HOW TO RECORD A VIDEO CALL WITH WHATSAPP SOUND
- The first thing will be to enter Google Play.
- There you must download the application called screen recorder.
- Remember that if you use it, you must give it the corresponding permissions so that it has access to your gallery.
- Once that’s done, you’ll need to make the video call.
- When you launch it, you will see the Screen Recorder floating button.
- Press it and that’s it, it will start recording that WhatsApp call that you want to record and with sound.
- For everything to be transparent, it is better to inform the other person that you are being recorded to avoid misunderstandings.
- When you finish the video call, simply stop recording and you will have a copy on your cell phone. Just check your gallery.
HOW TO REMOVE THE MESSAGE “YOUR SECURITY CODE CHANGED” IN WHATSAPP
- The first thing will be to enter WhatsApp.
- Now go to Settings and click on Account.
- At that moment you should go to Security.
- There you will see an active tab that says “Show security notifications on this phone”.
- Just disable it.
- With this you will never see the message “Change the security code” of a certain person.
- Remember that WhatsApp always changes the security code so that your conversations are encrypted from end to end.
- That way no one but you and your interlocutor will be able to know what you are talking about.