WhatsApp It is one of the applications where thousands of people like to chat with whoever they want, but it is also the one that has the most hidden tricks. One of the things that users want to disappear is the famous “online” or “typing.” That is why today we will give you a series of steps to achieve it without having to install strange programs.
Remember that you should only have WhatsApp updated, that means that if you have not yet downloaded the latest version of the app, you must enter either Google Play O iOS Store. After that, simply perform these steps and choose which one is best for you.
SIGHT: How to activate the “invisible mode” in WhatsApp 2021
HOW TO HIDE “ONLINE” AND “WRITING” IN WHATSAPP
Activate the “airplane mode” in WhatsApp
- When you get a message, lower the notification bar.
- There you will see the icon of the “airplane mode”.
- After that, press it and activate the “airplane mode” that it will leave you without data or wifi.
- Now enter WhatsApp and read or reply to all messages.
- Finally close WhatsApp and reconnect.
- All the messages that you have written will be sent and nobody will know that you are “writing” or “online”.
Add the WhatsApp Widget to your cell phone screen
- The widget of WhatsApp you can only see it in Android.
- IGo to any empty part of your cell phone.
- Now simply press for about 2 seconds.
- A button will appear that says Widgets.
- Look for the one of WhatsApp and add the message box.
- When you do, you can define how much space you want it to occupy.
- Finally you will see that all the messages that come to you can be read right there without having to appear “online”.
Activate the display of WhatsApp notifications
- To do this, enter the Settings of your cell phone.
- Then you must go to Applications.
- Find the app of WhatsApp.
- In Notifications you must activate the button “Show WhatsApp notifications “.
- With this you can read and even respond from the same notification without having to connect.
- Best of all, it will not appear “typing” either.