Many countries are improving their system of access to information on Covid-19. In the last days in Mexico It is now possible to download your vaccination certificate just by sending a simple text message in WhatsApp, the app belonging to Meta and which has millions of users around the world.
The vaccination certificate against Covid-19 It is a document that certifies that the person has the necessary doses to defend themselves against the coronavirus. It contains the doses you used, the brand and when it was applied. This pass is even necessary in case you want to enter an establishment and that is why WhatsApp It is one of the easiest apps to access it.
LOOK: What does the emoji of the face upside down in WhatsApp mean
HOW TO DOWNLOAD MY VACCINATION CERTIFICATE ON WHATSAPP
- The first thing you should do is register the official number of the Secretary of Health.
- This is +56 17 13 05 57. Remember that it must be saved on your mobile.
- Now access WhatsApp.
- There click on “send new message” and look for the user to whom you want to send a WhatsApp message.
- After that, you must write the word ‘Hello’ to start the conversation with the bot.
- The answer will be automatic and you will be shown the option to download the vaccination certificate.
- You must reply to the message that is sent to you with the word ‘certificate’
- Now write the name without surname, the date of birth, CURP, brand of the vaccine and the number of doses
- The WhatsApp bot will provide you with various options in its response.
- Select the second and re-enter the CURP found on your identity document.
- The answer will come in a PDF file or an image by WhatsApp, which you can download and print.
- You can also save it in your cell phone documents so you always have it on hand.