WhatsApp is one of the applications that many like to use in their daily lives. Through it, we can quickly chat with any of our contacts and even send them photos, videos, GIFs, animated stickers and other types of multimedia elements.
However, for a few months WhatsApp removed the feature to share or save our friends’ profile picture. That is why here we will provide you with a simple trick so that you can have the image on your cell phone in an easy way and without programs.
LOOK: How to see the WhatsApp statuses of your friends without them noticing
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE PROFILE PHOTO OF YOUR FRIENDS ON WHATSAPP
- It is quite simple. You just have to enter WhatsApp.
- There, click on any of your contacts.
- Now click on your profile picture.
- You will be shown a box with all the information: if you have the messages that self-destruct, your cell phone number, information, among others.
- Now click on its image and you will see that it is enlarged.
- At that moment take a screenshot.
- Determine its size or edit it in your own way and voila.
- With this, you will have already downloaded the profile photo of any WhatsApp contact without the need for programs.
- Remember that you should also tell him that you have done these steps as it puts some privacy at risk.
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, then you should write to their contact email: [email protected] The [email protected]. You can also make the same request from your iPhone through the exclusive service for iOS.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill in the form using this link.