EPFO Login – Employees’ Provident Fund is a very good scheme. With the help of which employees keep some part of their earnings for the future in the form of savings under the Employees Provident Fund. All the companies that are there in India EPF applies. You get this amount collected. Employee Provident Fund is a very beneficial fund for the future of the employee.
Under this fund, some percentage of the salary is put by the company on its behalf and some percentage on behalf of the employee. You can apply after leaving the job to get the amount deposited in the Employees’ Provident Fund.
Today, through this article, we will provide you important information related to EPFO Portal like EPFO Login, How to UAN Login, How to Activate UAN on EPFO Portal, How to Check EPF Balance without UAN, How to Transfer EPF Online?, EPF employee login and much more stay with us till the end and know everything in easy language.
How to Login EPF Employee? , EPFO portal Login For Employees
To login to EPFO, you have to follow the steps given below:-
- first you EPFO You have to go to the official website of.
- When you go to the official website of EPFO Employee, the home page of the official portal will open in front of you.
- Now you have to go to ‘Services’ and select ‘For Employees‘ has to be clicked.
- After that on the next page you will find ‘Member UAN/Online Service (OCS/OTCP)’ have to click on.
- Now a new page will open in front of you. UAN and password have to enter
- After that you have to click on login.
- The next page will go to the EPFO portal of the employee. Employees can update their Know Your Customer (KYC) details, claim their PF amount, check their PF balance and transfer their PF amount on the EPFO portal.
How to check EPF balance without UAN?
If you want to check EPF balance without UAN then you can easily check your EPF balance. For this, it is only necessary that you have Employee Provident Fund Number. You will find this number inside your salary slip. To check EPF balance, you can visit the official website and get the provident fund balance message by selecting the state and regional office as well as entering the EPF number.
How to check EPF balance through SMS?
EPFO provides SMS service to help employees to know their PF balance and contribution details. To avail this service, users need to send an SMS to 07738299899. However, this service has been made available for those employees who have activated their UAN.
The SMS content is EPFOHO UAN, followed by the first three letters of the preferred language. For example, if the subscriber wants to receive the message in English, he has to send the EPFOHO UAN ENG to 07738299899. This facility is also available in various Indian languages.
How to check EPF balance with missed call service?
If you want to check EPF balance through missed call service then you have to give missed call on number 01122901406. This service is available for free to UAN-activated subscribers.