WhatsApp is one of the applications of the moment from where you can chat with anyone around the world just by having their number registered on your mobile device. But there are diversity of methods to make you completely invisible and that nobody knows when you were connected, your name even visualizing your states without your permission.
To do this you will have to activate a series of details in the application now belonging to Meta, but yes, some things you will have to sacrifice to obtain the “Ninja way” or “invisible way” on WhatsApp.
SIGHT: How to deactivate the seen in your WhatsApp conversations
HOW TO ACTIVATE THE “INVISIBLE MODE” IN WHATSAPP
- For this you must enter Settings O Setting.
- Then click on your profile picture.
- Your name will appear there
- Enter this link and copy the transparent emoji.
- Paste it in place of your name and voila.
- From that moment no one else will see your name and it will appear invisible.
- Like the WhatsApp profile name, go to Settings.
- There you should go to your profile picture.
- Click on your image and you will see the section Info.
- This is normally found with the status of “Available”.
- Now enter this link and then copy the blank text.
- Paste it in your new state and voila. Everything will be blank.
Hide your last connection time
- Enter the Settings O Setting by WhatsApp.
- You a Bill and then to Privacy.
- In the section Last time you must choose “Nobody”.
- Now no one in your contacts will be able to see what was the last time you connected.
Deactivate the check mark or the “double blue check”[display-posts orderby="rand"]
- Enter the Settings
- Then go to Privacy
- There deactivate the tab “Read confirmation”.
- Remember that you will not be able to see whether or not your friends read the message if you disable it.
Hide your profile picture from some people
- You should also go to Settings
- Now to Privacy.
- In that section you will see the tab that says Profile picture.
- Choose that only your contacts can see it or just nobody.