- If you wonder what to do to stop clothes from fading, write down this simple and effective trick for which you will need salt and vinegar.
- How often should you change the sheets on your bed?
- The homemade trick to clean the iron with a kitchen ingredient
Repair it in the blink of an eye. Who hasn’t had it happen to her that she put her white polo shirt next to another red or blue one to wash and saw how the second garment faded and stained the first. This normally happens when the clothes are new and, even when they have been washed several times, how to end this problem? Since Mag we share a homemade trick that allows you to set the tone forever using only two kitchen ingredients. Take note.
Homemade trick so that clothes do not fade
- the instagram channel @miyazhome share this tutorial with a simple and effective trick to stop clothes from fading and for which you will need salt and vinegar.
- In a bowl of cold water add 2 tablespoons of salt and 1/4 cup of white vinegar.
- Introduce the colorfast garment and leave it to act for 3 minutes until the color sets.
- When you notice that the fading no longer continues, transfer the garment to another container with clean water for a few minutes.
- Put it to dry without washing and when it is without humidity, proceed to iron it.
- For best results, turn your garments inside out before soaking and don’t do the home trick by mixing different colors that run. Apply it to each one separately.
How to prevent clothes from fading using bay leaves?
- Boil a liter of water and when it comes to a boil add a handful of bay leaves.
- Leave for 15 minutes on low heat.
- After the time, remove from heat and let cool.
- Filter the liquid and introduce the garments for one hour.
- Then wash them as usual.
How to prevent a garment from being destined?
According to the site ecolaundry.es, one of the most classic and simple ways to prevent your clothes from fading is by soaking them in salt water. Given that it is convenient to do it before the first wash, and that many times we do not know if the clothes will fade, the best advice is to apply this trick to all the new colored garments that we buy.
Follow us on our social networks: