Speak to the local expert and find out what your options are
Have you ever thought about working in a special school?
Variety of short term and long term teaching vacancies available within the most amazing special school settings across the West Midlands Teaching in a special school is a totally different experience to teaching in a mainstream school.
Aside from the types of pupils that you’ll be teaching, the environment, the expectations and the workload is total different. The children are at the absolute centre of everything that these schools do, you will be supported by the fantastic TA team within the classroom as well as senior leaders in the school.
Class sizes are much smaller and you will have the opportunity of really getting to know the students that you’re teaching and be able to make a quick and obvious improvement.
I am currently seeking a number of teachers to support special schools across the Wolverhampton, Dudley and Walsall areas. Some of the teaching roles are detailed below:
- Full time teaching role in a complex needs school in Bilston
- Full time Science specialist to support a special school in Walsall. Secondary aged pupils but academically KS2 ability
- Part time MLD teaching role in Dudley. Secondary aged children but work like a primary and will be with the same class all day
- Part time English/Maths and Science teaching role in small complex needs school in Wolverhampton
- Key skills teacher within a PRU in Wolverhampton
The above are just 5 roles that I am working on at the moment. However I have great success in taking YOUR details out to schools. That way they can see your exact experiences and I will detail in that profile, exactly what it is that you’re looking for and the reasons behind that as with special schools, alongside your experiences – you passion is just as important.
For information, please contact me immediately by sending me your CV and we can progress from there.