Your new company
This organisation is a charity providing support, advice, and information to almost 2 million people across the UK.
Your new role
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the end-to-end management of recruitment campaigns, from brief through to offer
- Provide specialist recruitment advice to line managers on how best to approach campaigns
- Coordinate the interview process with hiring managers and candidates
- Review individual recruitment campaigns, identifying builds and areas of improvements
What you’ll need to succeed
To be considered for this position you will have:
- Excellent recruitment experience with knowledge of the full recruitment cycle
- Experience with hard to fill roles
- Knowledge of ATS programs
- Experience working within the charity/non-profit sector
What you’ll get in return
This role can predominantly be worked remotely, with only occasional travel to their office in London. You will receive a competitive salary and all the essential tools to complete the role remotely/from home.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.