Spanish Teacher Role in Liverpool
Your new company
Hays Education are recruiting for an Spanish Teacher in Liverpool. The role begins in January and is full time concluding in July 2022.
Your new role
You’ll be teaching across KS3 and KS4 to mixed ability groups and will be expected to plan engaging lessons whilst providing a safe and enabling learning environment.
What you’ll need to succeed
* Qualified Teacher Status – you must have QTS/QTLS or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT/ECT)
* The ability to motivate pupils and achieve excellent results
* Excellent organisational and ICT skills
* The capacity to work collaboratively as part of a team
* To communicate and consult with colleagues and parents on any aspects of your students’ work.
* Stimulate the interest and curiosity of students and to foster their capacity and motivation to pursue their work independently
* To maintain good order and discipline among students and always safeguard their health and safety
* To fulfil your responsibilities towards all the students you may meet in whatever context of the school’s work and environment
What you’ll get in return
In return for this Spanish teacher role, not only will you receive all the support you need from a DfE accredited recruitment expert and the SLT at the school, but you will also earn competitive rates of pay along with holiday pay accrual in accordance with AWR regulations. You will receive ongoing training and the opportunity to gain a permanent position in the school once this temporary contract is finished. Furthermore, you will be entitled to:
* £250 reward every time you recommend a colleague*
* Option to join our Guarantee Payment Scheme*
* Option to pay into pension
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.