Your new school
A school on the the outskirts of Leamington Spa are looking to recruit a Teaching Assistant to support in their after school club.
The school is in a village location therefore you will need to have access to a car in order to work at this school.
Your new role
You will be supporting the school children and other staff member in an after school club, the hours will be 15.00 – 16.00 per day Monday – Friday. This is a temporary position on the first instance but as they are recruiting and you like the position this could turn in to a permanent role.
You will be supporting the children with activities, home work and providing assistance with dinners mainly the little children). This would be a great role for someone who is wanting to start a career working with children.
This is term time only but you may be asked to help with the holiday club also.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Hays welcomes all candidates whether you are qualified or unqualified
- You must be approachable and have a calm and understanding approach to working with children
- You must be available to work the hours outlined above
What you’ll get in return
- Flexible working options available.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Holiday pay and pension contributions per week
- Continued professional development and support
- A dedicated consultant to support you
- £250 worth of high street vouchers when you refer a friend
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.