Nursery Teacher opportunity at an outstanding High School in Manchester
Nursery Teacher required at an ‘outstanding’ primary school in Manchester.
Hays Education are working exclusively with an ‘outstanding’ (Ofsted, 2017) primary school in Manchester. Upon visiting this school it is evident that pupils show great respect for each other and adults within the school and due to the well-planned, imaginative lessons they capture pupils’ interests so that they behave well and are keen to learn.
They are looking to recruit a Nursery Teacher to start in January, for 2 terms. Due to effective leadership, the quality of teaching, learning and assessment are outstanding throughout the school.
The ideal candidate for this Nursery Teacher opportunity in Manchester will have/be;
- Qualified Primary Teacher (UK QTS)
- In depth knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum
- Experience teaching EYFS within the last two years
- Ability to plan and deliver engaging and imaginative lessons
- Commitment to providing a welcoming and nurturing learning environment
- Applications from both Newly Qualified and Experienced Teachers are encouraged
In return the successful teacher will have/be;
- Paid to scale (M1 to M6)
- Able to accrue holiday pay which can be taken at any point
- Access to free CPD courses provided by Hays Education
- Supported by primary education specialist consultant throughout this assignment and ongoing