HSSC SI Recruitment Exam 2021 : Recently, the Haryana Staff Selection Commission conducted the recruitment examination for 465 posts of Haryana SI on 26 September 2021, but due to some reasons, the commission has decided to conduct the re-examination at 3 examination centers. For more information about this, candidates can visit the official website of HSSC.
- Name of Recruitment – Haryana Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021
- Recruitment Board Name – Haryana Staff Selection Commission
- Post Name – Sub Inspector (SI)
- Official Website – https://hssc.gov.in/
Because of this there will be re-examination
Haryana Staff Selection Commission has decided to conduct re-examination at 3 centers on technical and administrative basis, this examination will be held on 13 October 2021 from 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM. It will be mandatory for the candidate to reach the examination center before 1 pm as the entry will be closed from 2 pm onwards. This exam will be re-conducted at the following 3 exam centers –
- Government Senior Second School, VPO Jharsa, 0833, Gurugram, Center No. 78
- Manav Rachna International School, Sector 46, Gurugram, Center No. 106
- Saini Senior Secondary School, Delhi Gate, Near Civil Hospital, Rewari, Center No. 333
- This exam will be conducted again for Sub Inspector (Male) at 3 exam centers only.
- Candidates will be able to download the admit card for this exam on 09/10/2021 from the official website.
- If the candidates who appeared in the examination held on 26 September 2021 do not appear in the examination to be held on 13 October 2021 due to any reason, then the commission will decide their scorecard on the basis of the examination held on 26/08/2021.
Please note that the previous admit card issued for the September 26 exam will no longer be valid. Candidates will have to visit the official website and download the admit card by logging in with their registration number and password from October 9, 2021, along with all other information as per the notice issued by the candidates.
read official notice
Hope you liked this information, bookmark the government alert for more such updates.