Har Ghar Nal Scheme | Har Ghar Nal Yojana Application Form | How to apply Har Ghar Nal Yojana online? , Har Ghar Nal Upsc | Har Ghar Nal Yojana 2021
Water is life. We have heard this slogan many times and it is also true. But there are many such areas in India where drinking water does not reach. And especially this situation is more in rural areas. To solve this problem, the government has Har Ghar Nal Yojana (tap water to every household) has been introduced. Today we will tell you through this article that Har Ghar Nal Yojana What is the purpose of this scheme, application process etc.
Har Ghar Nal Yojana
Har Ghar Nal Yojana There is a very beneficial scheme under which the Uttar Pradesh government will supply water through pipeline to 2995 villages of Mirzapur and Sonbhadra in Uttar Pradesh. Apart from this, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath also told that till now only 398 villages had provided water supply facility through pipeline.
Har Ghar Nal Yojana Through this, now the people of 2995 villages of Sonbhadra and Mirzapur districts will be able to get drinking water by purifying the water of rivers and lakes by the government. Har Ghar Nal Scheme It will prove to be very beneficial for the people living in rural areas because they can easily drink Pure water And they will not even need to go far.
Uttar Pradesh Har Ghar Nal Yojana Under this 41 lakh people will get benefit. Out of this, 21,87,980 beneficiaries will be from Mirzapur and 19,53,458 will be from Sonbhadra. If we talk about the budget of this scheme, then the total budget is Rs 5,555.38 crore. Under which Rs 3212 crore will be spent for Sonbhadra and Rs 2343 crore for Mirzapur.
UP Har Ghar Nal Yojana Highlights
- Har Ghar Nal Yojana Under this, drinking water will be supplied through pipeline to the citizens living in the villages of Mirzapur and Sonbhadra.
- Under this beneficial scheme, the water of rivers and lakes will be purified and made potable and supplied through pipeline.
- In total, the people of 2995 villages will get the benefit of this scheme.
- Now the people living in these areas did not need to go far for water.
- Har Ghar Nal Yojana A total budget of Rs 5,555.38 crore has been kept for this.
- Due to this scheme, a total of 41 lakh people will get pure drinking water.
- Har Ghar Nal Yojana was done by Narendra Modi through video conference on 22 November 2020.
- Under this scheme, water connection will be provided to every household in every rural area of the country by 2024.
How to apply for Har Ghar Nal Yojana?
If you want to apply for this scheme, then this scheme has been launched now. As soon as we get any information about applying online for this scheme, we will inform you on the same. If you want to get information about other schemes related to Uttar Pradesh, then you can easily get it by going to the category of Uttar Pradesh.