Registered Fostering Manager – North London – Up to £60K
Hampton’s Resourcing are working in exclusive partnership with a fostering provision looking to expand their services and create a new branch for the most complex cases. As part of the role, it will allow you to utilise and develop your skills in terms of business development and working closely with other managers to grow the organization!
You will have a quality support network and the opportunity to develop your skills even further.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To contribute to the setting up of a bespoke specialist fostering service with members of the Senior Management Team
- To develop policies and procedures that provides responses and interventions at a higher level in complex situations, within statutory guidelines and the statutory obligations of the Agency
- To quality assure reports and documents to ensure appropriate evidence based evaluation and evaluation of risk is evident on the foster carers and children’s files
- To provide a high standard of social work and services to foster carers and children; while taking into consideration the Agency’s duties and responsibilities under legislation and in accordance with the fostering services policy, procedures, guidelines and the Standards of Proficiency for Social Care Workers
- To provide and share focused and purposeful social work interventions and identified frameworks, with explicit aims and objectives, about desired outcomes within the context of managing risk to children
Skills and Experiences:
- A recognised social work qualification
- NVQ Level 5 in Management or equivalent
- At least 2 years experience working in a fostering setting
For more information or to apply please send your CV to – – Or to discuss this vacancy in confidence please call Charlotte on 01926 354605
Hampton’s Resourcing prides itself on creating opportunities for Social Care Manager’s & Consultants to challenge themselves to continually develop their skills and experience. Our aim is to consistently find work for the most talented individuals within Children’s and Adults Services across the UK