Guardian Media Group (GMG) is a leading global media organisation, the publisher of the Guardian, which celebrates its 200th anniversary in 2021, the Observer and the Guardian.com, which attracts over 200 million global unique browsers each month. We are renowned for our ground-breaking independent journalism and our award-winning digital products.
We are now looking for a Technical Account Manager to be responsible for management and troubleshooting of PMPs and marketplaces, driving incremental revenue via relationship building with sales teams and assisting all agencies/clients with technical tests and implementations.
About The Role
- Understand the PMPs and marketplaces that we have set up on The Guardian, pull reports to monitor spend and work collaboratively with the wider Ops and Sales teams to drive up revenue.
- Responsible for the operational account management of key clients across the sales hub, supporting sales during the pre-sales and post-sales phases to get clients over the line and encourage rebooking.
- Developing framework and documentation for smooth rollout and troubleshooting across all new features and activation channels to ensure seamless activation and quick turnarounds.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of digital advertising and programmatic advertising and technologies, including Google Ad Manager, brand safety tools and DMPs.
- Three years’ experience in an Ad Ops role or equivalent operational position at a publisher or agency.
- Proactive at sharing feedback, communicating with key stakeholders and troubleshooting issues so that we ensure a seamless activation process.
You can see the full job description here.
How to apply
To apply, please upload your latest CV and a cover letter which outlines why you’d love to take on this role, and why you’re a great match for what we’re looking for.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 1st December.
The Guardian offers a competitive benefits package including a generous pension, healthcare, dental insurance options, cycle to work scheme and 2 paid volunteering days per year.[display-posts orderby="rand"]
We have a strong commitment to your learning, development and wellbeing, with hundreds of different courses available – ranging from bite-sized e-learning courses, to on-site workshops and professional certifications.
It’s the talent, energy and commitment our people bring to our business that make us who we are. Across our business we have some of the brightest and best people in media and beyond: award winning journalists, cutting edge commercial teams, industry leading digital talent and much, much more.
We are a vibrant and diverse community with many events groups and forums to get involved in. Our Kings Place offices overlook Regents Canal, with the newly-developed Coal Drops Yard, Granary Square and St Pancras Square shops, restaurants and pop-ups.
We value and respect all differences (seen and unseen) in all people at the Guardian. We aspire to have inclusive working experiences and an environment that reflects the audience we serve, where our people have equal access to career development opportunities, their voices are heard and can contribute to our future. The Guardian actively encourages applications from BAME candidates.
At The Guardian, many of our staff work flexibly and we will consider all requests for flexible working arrangements.