- Google Translate: how to find and delete the translation history in the app
- Google Translator: the trick to translate text from images from Android
Google translator is one of the Applications most used by users, since it has multiple benefits that benefit more than one when they want to translate a sentence or word in an instant.
Also, this tool Google has a contribution optionwhich consists of contributing your knowledge of a language and translating phrases that the app itself gives you.
To achieve this goal, you just have to follow the following steps that we show you below from MAG.
So you can make a contribution in Google Translate
- The first thing you have to do is go to Google translator from your computer.
- Then select the icon Contributelocated in the lower right area.
- Once this is done, you will see a tab where you can choose the language you want to translate.
- When you choose, you must locate yourself in the Tasks section.
- In this part, you will have two options: “Validate accuracy of translations” Y “Translate words and phrases”.
- Now, just select how you want to contribute.
- Finally, click on Send and that’s it.
How to convert speech to text in Google Translate
- The first thing you should do is enter the Settings of your cell phone with Android.
- Now click on the option Privacy and turn on microphone access.
- Then open the app Google translator from your smartphone.
- Then, activate the Transcribe button and choose the source languages and to which the words you say will be transcribed,
- Once this is done, speak through the microphone of your Android so that the apps start translating.
Keep in mind that, from the Google Translate application, you can configure the languages you want to translate and the font size in which the texts will appear.
How to fix when iPhone flash not working
- First, take out the case of your smartphone and try again, as the accessory surrounding the flash may prevent it from working properly.
- Another option is to try the flashlight. For this, enter the main menu of your iPhone and access the Control Center, then press the button Lantern and ready.
- Among other alternatives, there is the restart your iPhone completely, this in order to fix errors that have caused the flash problem.
- In case none of this works, you will have to contact Apple Technical Support, through this link: https://getsupport.apple.com/.
Remember that you must prevent your smartphone from suffering strong falls or being involved in aqueous substances that can cause irreversible damage and, therefore, impair its correct use.
Follow us on our social networks: