The information you have in your account Gmail It is as valuable as the one you have on your cell phone, since here they usually send you from work emails with confidential character, to bank information, in conclusion they are data that you would not like to fall into the hands of third parties, especially if they have bad intentions. This time we are going to teach you a trick that will help you know if someone has logged into your account.
SIGHT: Gmail: How to extend the cancellation period after sending an email
With this method you will not only know if they have entered your account, but also the exact time, date, device (computer, laptop, tablet and cell phone) and the operating system (Android, iOS, Mac and Windows).
SIGHT: Gmail: the steps to log out of your account if you leave it open on another PC
HOW TO KNOW IF THEY HAVE LOGGED IN TO YOUR GMAIL ACCOUNT
- From a computer log into your account Gmail.
- Then, scroll the space bar down until you find the following notice: “Last account activity: (x) minutes ago”.
- Below this notice, click on the ‘Details’ option.
- A mini window will open, in the ‘Recent activity’ section the most important data will appear, including: ‘Type of access’ (Device, browser and operating system),’ Location ‘(IP address of access) and’ Date and time ‘(displayed in your time zone).
If you do not recognize a device, the ideal would be that you change the password of your account, this you can do it through the PC, laptop and even the cell phone. After automatically changing the password your account Gmail it will be closed on all devices where it was open, why does this happen? because this way Google gives you greater security so that the suspects cannot do anything.
HOW TO CHANGE THE GMAIL PASSWORD
- First, go to myaccount.google.com
- Then, press the ‘Security’ tab, you place it on the left side next to the icon of a padlock.
- Now, scroll down to the ‘Sign in to Google’ section and select the ‘Password’ option.
- Write a password of at least 8 digits (difficult to crack but you can remember).
- Retype the password to confirm that it is correct.
- Finally, click on ‘Change password’.
Do you have problems with Gmail? If the platform works slow or does not load correctly, click here and follow all the steps to solve the problem. In case these solutions have not worked, check the G Suite Status Dashboard to see if there are any known problems in Gmail.