“Germany’s Next Topmodel”
Fans are demanding that Lieselotte be kicked out
- “Germany’s Next Topmodel” Fans are demanding that Lieselotte be kicked out
- “Germany’s Next Top Model” (GNTM): data and facts
- GNTM 2022: All news about the 17th season of “Germany’s Next Top Model” by Heidi Klum
- May 12, 2022
- Will Lieselotte make it to the GNTM semifinals? That’s what fans think about the long journey of the best aging woman
- May 10, 2022
- GNTM candidate Noëlla shows a complete type change
- All information about the 17th season of Germany’s Next Topmodel
- Share this:
All information about the current GNTM season in the GALA ticker: Fans are angry: Why is Lieselotte progressing every lap? +++ Fans have never seen GNTM candidate Noëlla like this.
“Germany’s Next Top Model” (GNTM): data and facts
- The first season of “Germany’s Next Top Model” was broadcast in 2006
- In the current 17th season, best-ager models are taking part for the first time – candidates who are over 50 years old
- “Germany’s Next Top Model” will be broadcast on ProSieben from February 3, 2022 every Thursday at 8:15 p.m
- The shooting of the first episodes of the new season took place in Greece
- Heidi Klum has already hinted that her daughter Leni Klum will one day take over the show from her
GNTM 2022: All news about the 17th season of “Germany’s Next Top Model” by Heidi Klum
May 12, 2022
Will Lieselotte make it to the GNTM semifinals? That’s what fans think about the long journey of the best aging woman
GNTM candidate Lieselotte, 66, is a phenomenon in itself. The Best-Agerin drew everyone’s attention from the first minute. Heidi Klum, 48, in particular, is enthusiastic about the pensioner and obviously sees great potential in her. Lieselotte receives a photo week after week and can continue to fight for the title “Germany’s Next Top Model”. An absolute disgrace for fans. Many see the 66-year-old as a likeable woman, but not a top model.
On Instagram, many viewers let their frustration run wild. “Lieselotte hasn’t gotten a job yet, don’t think it’s fair that she’s still there… Heidi always says a model without a job isn’t a model… [sic]”, one fan gets excited. Another says: “She should have flown before the top 20.” In fact, a large part of the audience shares this opinion. Lieselotte keeps finding excuses why she couldn’t get a job or didn’t shine at a photo shoot Fans are annoyed, in their eyes much stronger candidates have already had to leave the show while the best-aged woman is allowed to continue fighting.
Will Lieselotte make it to the semifinals? This will be shown in today’s Thursday show. For many viewers, however, Lieselotte’s progress would only be one thing: a farce. And proof that Heidi Klum is no longer about real models – but about high ratings that the lively Lieselotte guarantees.
May 10, 2022
GNTM candidate Noëlla shows a complete type change
Candidate Noëlla, 25, is currently in the fast lane on “Germany’s Next Top Model”. The young model not only inspires Heidi Klum, 48, but also a large number of customers and photographers. The 25-year-old is now proving her talent beyond GNTM: On Instagram, Noëlla shares insights into a model job that she was able to get hold of. The native Congolese poses in a look that fans have never seen on her before.
Noëlla shows up in her Instagram story in a skin-tight vinyl body. Not only the bright red outfit attracts attention, but above all the hair of the model. For the shoot, the GNTM candidate wears a long-haired wig that reaches to the hips. A look never seen before on Noëlla. At GNTM, the 25-year-old received a radical short haircut. At the beginning of the show, Noëlla chose an Afro-look wig herself. Now the model is proving once again how versatile it is. Because even the long hair suits the Berliner by choice.
All information about the 17th season of Germany’s Next Topmodel
Did you miss the news and episodes of the past week? Here you will find all the details and exciting stories about GNTM!
Sources used: instagram.com