At present, it is very difficult to find a person who does not have a registered account FacebookSince this social network belonging to the Meta company has more than 2,500 million users worldwide, it means that there is a huge number of profiles created on the platform, however, have you ever wondered if they are all real? In this opportunity we will show you the characteristics that will help you identify if an account is 100% false.
SIGHT: How to delete the time that appears in your Facebook Messenger photo after disconnecting
It is very easy to create an account Facebook, since you only need an email, cell phone number and a date of birth, data that does not necessarily have to be real. There are many reasons for people to create a ‘Fake’ account, either because they want to sell their products through the Marketplace without revealing their identity, ‘stalking’ a person without leaving clues, commenting on the publications that appear in the news section, etc.
SIGHT: Facebook: the trick to recover an account with the help of your contacts
Surely on more than one occasion you have been browsing Facebook and suddenly the application has alerted you to a new friend request, but when you entered that account you were surprised that it did not have a profile picture, this is one of the first mistakes that people make when creating a ‘Fake’ account.
HOW TO IDENTIFY A FALSE ACCOUNT
- Account without profile photo and even without cover photo.
- Search the name of the account online to see if the user has other social networks such as Instagram. In case the name is rare or from another country, it is most likely a ‘Fake’ profile.
- The age of the account is very important, because if it has been a long time since it was created and you have not published anything yet, it is false.
- Otherwise, if it is new and with the passing of the days it has no interactions, it is also false.
- Finally, friends, usually fake accounts do not have anyone added to their contact list, but if they did, they would be very few, since they would have added people at random to make you believe that it is true.
- Another reason is that profiles can be created with the names and photos of your friends, therefore, first you have to contact those people and inform them what happened, even if he or she proceeds to report that account that impersonates their identity.
Do you have a problem with Facebook and do you want to fix it? click here and follow the steps to solve the problem that you present with the application. Meanwhile, if what you want is to report abuses or other conversations that violate the rules of Facebook Messenger, press the following link. You can also shake your smartphone to report a problem.