Facebook It allows us to share varied content with our friends. One of the most common elements is being able to share the photos we take with our device’s camera. Androidall you have to do is upload them to said social network and soon we will receive reactions and comments on each image.
However, it is common for us to forget to place a certain degree of privacy on our images, to protect privacy and prevent third parties from viewing our content.
LOOK: Facebook: the functions that will be removed from the social network as of May 31
Modifying the degree of privacy of our photographs is very simple, just follow the instructions generated by the web portal The FM and thus choose who will be able to see the images that we share in the app owned by Mark Zuckerberg.
TUTORIAL TO MODIFY THE PRIVACY OF YOUR PHOTOS IN THE FACEBOOK APP FOR ANDROID
- Log in to the Facebook app installed on your Android device
- Go to your profile and scroll down until you see the photos button
- Go to the Uploads section
- Click on any photo to open it and then touch the three dots in the upper right corner
- Go to Edit Post Privacy
- Now choose who can see your photo
HOW TO KNOW WHO TRIED TO ACCESS YOUR FACEBOOK
Do you want to know who has tried to access your Facebook profile in the last few days? This way you will know. Follow the steps correctly.
- The first thing you should do is log in to your account from any device.
- Go to the social network’s Settings (it’s on the down arrow next to your name) and select the Settings and privacy option.
- You will find several categories, look for the one that says Security and login.
- All the devices on which you opened your profile will appear there, be it your cell phone, work computer, laptop, among others.
- If you find one you don’t recognize, chances are someone else knows your password.
- At this time you must press the option ‘close all sessions’ and change your password.
The information that will appear in Facebook It will detail from which device a person wanted to enter or is connected to your social network. It can be a computer or smartphone. They will even get details about the intruder’s location, IP address and map as well.
HOW TO SET UP FACEBOOK TO SEND ME A LOGIN ALERT
Following this tutorial you will be able to receive an alert every time another person tries to access your personal account.
- First, make sure that Facebook have no pending updates on Android’s Google Play or Apple App Store.
- Open the social network and click on the icon of the three horizontal stripes, you find them in the upper right corner.
- Here, scroll down and tap on the “Settings and privacy” > “Settings” section.
- Go to the “Account” > “Password and security” section.
- The next step is to click on the “Recommended” > “check important security settings” option.
- Now, click on “Activate two-step authentication”, this is for Facebook prompt you for a code if a login attempt is detected from an unrecognized device or browser.
- A new window will appear, click on “Start”.
- Finally, choose an account protection method, it can be an “Authentication App”, “Text Message (SMS)” or “Security Key”.
How to hide the number of interactions on Facebook
- Go to “Settings and Privacy” > “Settings”.
- In this part, depending on your mobile device, you will have to search for “Reaction Preferences” or “Count Reaction”.