A few hours before the Peruvian soccer team plays the playoff match against Australia, which will define whether Ricardo Gareca’s team will qualify for the Qatar 2022 World Cup, millions of users of Facebook Throughout the American continent they have been showing their support for the “Blanquirroja” by placing the filter of the colors of Peru on their profile picture. Would you like to join this new trend? From Mag we will explain how to do it.
LOOK: Facebook: How to stop your friends from sending you game invites
It is a tradition that users of Facebook They perform when a very important event is coming or when something tragic happens and in support of that country the colors of a specific flag are added to the profile photo. For example, June is the month of LGTBIQ+ (Gay Pride) pride and it is usually customary to place the colors red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple in the Facebook profile photo; This time, the fans of the Peruvian team do the same but with the colors of the “Blanquirroja”, thus encouraging them so that the team beats Australia and gets a direct pass to the Qatar 2022 World Cup for the second time in a row.
LOOK: Android: what is Facebook’s “silent mode” and how to activate it
THE GUIDE TO ADD THE COLORS OF THE PERUVIAN FLAG TO YOUR FACEBOOK PROFILE PHOTO
- First, make sure that Facebook have no pending updates from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Now, from your Android or iOS cell phone or tablet, computer or laptop, go to the website https://www.photopea.com/. It is recommended from a PC or laptop for convenience.
- The next step is to search for and download the flag of Peru without a coat of arms in JPG format, if you want to obtain it quickly, click here.
- It also downloads your Facebook profile picture.
- In Photopea click on the “File” tab, which is located in the upper left corner.
- Then tap on “Open” and select your Facebook profile picture.
- Click on “File” > “Open and place” again and add the photo of the Peruvian flag, but simultaneously pressing “Control” + “Alt” (in Windows), or “Command” + “Alt” (in MacOS ), adjust the image so that it completely covers your profile picture.
- On the right, you have an options panel, in the tab called “Layers”, click on “Opacity” and lower the values to 65%, and on “Fill” to 75%.
- Click on “File” > “Export as” > “JPG” > Quality 100% > “Save”.
- finally open Facebookgo to your profile and press the camera icon > “Select profile photo” or “Upload photo” (on PC) and add the photo you just created in Photopea.
How to know who tried to access my Facebook account
- Go to the “Settings” of Facebook, you locate it by pressing the arrow icon that is located in the upper right corner. Enter the “Settings and privacy” option.
- You will find several categories, look for the one that says “Security and login”.
- All the devices on which you opened your profile will appear here, be it your cell phone, work computer, laptop, etc.
- If you find one you don’t recognize, chances are someone else knows your password.
- At this time you must press the option “Close all sessions” and proceed to change your password.