Your recipe for French toast surprises with a secret ingredient
- Eva Longoria Your recipe for French toast surprises with a secret ingredient
- French toast: Bye, bye milk! Eva Longoria relies on a secret ingredient
- Eva Longorias French Toast: This is guaranteed to be a success
- At home with Jessica Alba [display-posts orderby="rand"] Nobody expected this kitchen tool
Eva Longoria has perfected her French toast recipe. The actress shows the simple preparation on Instagram and surprises not only with a secret ingredient, but also with a top-class topping.
Crispy on the outside, fluffy on the inside and lots of cinnamon and sugar on top: that’s how we love our French toast. Actress and “Desperate Housewives” star Eva Longoria, 46, has now revealed her private recipe for the heavenly breakfast.
French toast: Bye, bye milk! Eva Longoria relies on a secret ingredient
“Today we’re making French toast because it’s my daughter’s favorite breakfast. It’s also my favorite – and my husband’s,” explains Longoria, before showing her community how to prepare her French toast step by step.
Something immediately catches the eye: the juicy slices of toast are usually bathed in an egg-milk mixture before they land in the pan. Not so with the actress. She completely renounces the milk. A brilliant trick: this way the French toast becomes particularly crispy and does not soften too much. So that the breakfast classic remains juicy, Eva Longoria relies on her secret ingredient: a brioche instead of classic toast. She cuts this into extra thick slices.
Eva Longorias French Toast: This is guaranteed to be a success
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 TL Vanilleextrakt
- 1-2 teaspoons of sugar
- 3–4 slices of brioche
- 2 EL Butter
- 2 teaspoons of brown sugar
- 2 bananas
Nobody expected this kitchen tool
- Put the eggs, cinnamon, vanilla extract and sugar in a bowl and whisk vigorously with a whisk.
- Cut a few thick slices from the brioche. Roll these in the egg and cinnamon mixture.
- Melt 1 tbsp butter in a pan and bake the French toast in it.
- Melt the remaining butter in a second pan. Cut the bananas, put them in the pan, sprinkle with brown sugar and let them caramelize.
- Place the bananas on the French toast and drizzle with maple syrup, honey or agave syrup as desired.
Sources used: instagram.com