eMitra is a very good scheme started by the Government of Rajasthan, with the help of which the government will provide many facilities to the people and that too from their home or from any nearby e-Mitra center, due to which people will no longer have access to any office. There will be no need to wander.
Emitra is such a center where a lot of government work can be done under one roof and with its help people can also earn by opening their own e-friend center, so if you are educated and unemployed then you are big. Hey, you can easily open your own e-friend center, whose complete process we have shared in this article, so you can read this article completely and get complete information:
|scheme name||e mitra rajasthan|
|started||by rajasthan government|
|Objective||convenience in government work|
|beneficiary||Residents of Rajasthan|
|type of plan||welfare scheme|
|Official website||Emitra Offical Website|
Services available on eMitra Portal
* Aadhar card
* Bhamashah Card
* Public hearing and training facilities
* Banking services facilities
* income certificate
* pan card
* Electricity Bill Payment
* Address proof[display-posts orderby="rand"]
* Caste Certificate
* Water Bill Payment
* Gas Bill Payment
* mobile recharge
* Utility bill payment service
* Application for SAIL Permission
* Application for license to sell fertilizer
* Water Storage Tank Subsidy Application
How to earn from E Mitra Portal
The government has already fixed the price of all the services available on E-Mitra, so you have to take the same amount of money from the people coming to you as the government has fixed it, and the person running this center can easily get 25000 / – You can earn Rs 40000/- per month and can make your profit even more by adding many different services.
Process of Registration on Emitra Portal
If you want to take benefit through this portal, then follow the procedure given below and you will be able to register very easily.
* First of all you have to go to the official website of E-Mitra, which you can reach directly by clicking on the given link.
* On reaching the home page, you will see many options, you have to choose the login option from them.
* As soon as you click on this link, you will reach the official website of SSO Rajasthan and on that you will see the option of registration, you have to click on the link of registration and then you will be pouched on a new page.
* On this page you will see many different options, with the help of which you can easily register like Aadhar Card, Identity Card, Bhamashah Card etc.
* Then you will have to create a password and ID, with the help of which you will be able to login to the portal further.
* Now you can select any one option and immediately after that a registration form will open in front of you, in which you will have to fill all the asked information correctly and your registration process will be completed.
* Now if you want to login, then go back to the home page and login with the help of pay login option.
Important things to start e-friend
If you want to start Emitra center, then you should have all the things given below, only then you can start your own center.
* Biometric fingerprint scanner
* Internet connection
* Lamination Machine
* Binding Machine
Documents required for eMitra ke
* Aadhar card
* Bhamashah card
* 10th class result
* pan card
*Two Stamp Papers (Rs 100)
* Bank passbook
* mobile number
* Police Verification
* Passport size photo
Eligibility for E-Mitra
* The applicant should be 10th pass.
* The applicant should be a resident of Rajasthan.
* The applicant must be at least 18 years of age.
* Should have good knowledge of computer and internet.
* The person applying should have a fixed location from where the service will be provided.
* The person applying should have typing and typing in both Hindi and English languages.
eMitra Helpline Number
If you have any problem related to E, then you can register your problem by calling the helpline number given below.
Helpline Number- 01412221424, 01412221425Toll-Free Number- 181