E Challan Status – State wise Traffic Challan Pay Online and Status can be checked here. Get E Challan Status from this page now. We will tell you about E Challan Status, how you can check your status online, clear information about it will be available in our article. We will tell you in our article how you can find your challan online and how to check its status. All information about it is given below, please read it carefully.
E Challan Status
This online portal has been launched by the Government of India and has been launched for all people. Because in today’s time all things have started online, so the government released this portal to help the people. If any person breaks the traffic rule and is not able to catch the police officer, then he is caught on the camera and you have to pay the challan. If you are caught breaking any traffic rule, then your challan will be sent to your house and you can fill it online through this portal.
This portal is a modern programming website, which includes Android-based portables. Through this, all people get a lot of help. E Challan has not been used so that papers can be saved, but rather so that the area of the process can be enlarged. Previously, people whose challans were deducted had to stand outside government offices for a long time to get invoices, but now people do not have to stand in long lines through this portal, challan payments sitting at home Can be done.
How to check E Challan Status?
- To check the status, first go to the online portal echallan.parivahan.gov.in.
- The link of which will be available in our article.
- After that the home page will open.
- On the home page, you will find an option for “Check Challan Status“, click on it.
- After that, the next page will open.
- On the next page, you have to fill in the challan number, DL number, and vehicle number.
- Then you have to enter the CAPTCHA code.
- All your details will be opened as soon as the code is filled in.
- After you have the details, you have to click on the option of Pay now.
- Then you have to select the method for your payment.
- After making the payment, you will get the challan receipt online.
How to pay online in different methods E Challan?
The first step to pay Challan
- You have to first click on the online portal.
- After clicking, the home page will open.
- You have to fill in your details on the home page.
- After filling in the details, you have to select your method for payment.
- You can pay by debit card or credit card.
Second step to pay Challan
- If you want to pay the challan from Paytm, then you have to open your app.
- After that in Paytm, you have to search for the challan in the option of select service and click on it.
- After clicking, you will have to fill in your authority name.
- Then file your challan number and make the payment.
State wise E Challan Status
|AP Challan Status||Assam Challan Status|
|Bihar Challan Status||Chandigarh Challan Status|
|Chhattisgarh Challan Status||Delhi Challan Status|
|Goa Challan Status||Gujarat Challan Status|
|HP Challan Status||Haryana Challan Status|
|Jharkhand Challan Status||Jammu Challan Status|
|Kashmir Challan Status||Kerala Challan Status|
|Karnataka Challan Status||Maharashtra Challan Status|
|MP Challan Status||Odisha Challan Status|
|Punjab Challan Status||Rajasthan Challan Status|
|Telangana Challan Status||Tamilnadu Challan Status|
|Uttarakhand Challan Status||UP Challan Status|
|West Bengal Challan Status|
How to play offline in E Challan?
You can pay with only two methods, either offline or online. You can pay online by phone, but for offline payment, you have to go to your nearest police station, only then you can pay for the challan.
How to check pending transaction details in E Challan?
- To know pending transaction details, first go to the official website.
- After that, you have to click on the option of “Check Pending Transaction” on the home page.
- On clicking, the next page will open on your screen.
- On the next page, you will have to fill in your vehicle and challan number.
- All details about your pending transaction will be opened as soon as it is filled.
What to do if I get an incorrect E challan?
- If you get the wrong challan or message, you should go to your nearest police station and give full information about it.
- If your challan is canceled, you do not have to pay any fees for it.
- If you want, you can send an email for this on the online portal as well and the traffic police will verify it and cancel your challan.
We hope about the E Challan status, that you will have all the information available in our article if you still want to ask anything, you can message us in the comment section, we will surely reply to your comment.