Doctor Strange: what is the gross of the Disney movie so far?

Disney

From this Wednesday, the film directed by Sam Raimi will be available in the Disney + catalog. It is the fifth film to be released since the appearance of the platform.

The film hit theaters in early May.
© IMDbThe film hit theaters in early May.

After a long wait, from today it will be available in the catalog of Disney+ the last movie of Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) to get to the cinema: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness. Starring benedict cumberbatch, Elizabeth Olsen, Xochitl Gomez, and Benedict WongIt was directed by sam raimi and was received with an acceptable 74% approval rating on the quintessential reviews page, Rotten Tomatoes.

The story of Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness connects directly with the facts seen in Spider-Man: No way home and in WandaVision. In this film, the story focuses on the appearance of America Chavez, a young woman who has the ability to move through the different universes and who is being persecuted by a mysterious force that wants to kill her. For this, Stephen Strange he will become a key ally in order to save both her and reality as we know it.

47 days after the theatrical release, Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness finally got to Disney+ for the enjoyment of those who went to see it at the movies and all those people who were waiting to see it at home. In a context in which the pandemic seems to be in the past and viewers are returning to the cinema without problems, how did the film directed by sam raimi?

+How much money did the Doctor Strange sequel make?

According to the official numbers collected by the page Box Office Mojowhere all the statistics related to the world of cinema are, Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness is very close to entering the billion club. To date, it has raised more than 943 million dollars, of which 43% was received in the United States (about 406.5 million) and the remaining 57% was received from the international market (537.8 million).

+How Doctor Strange 2 is currently doing

A few days before the arrival of a new film from the MCU to theaters, the performance of Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness performance dropped considerably. Far behind were the almost 190 million dollars that it grossed on its opening weekend, where it was screened in more than 4,500 theaters worldwide. The film is currently averaging just under $2 million a day at the box office and this could be further affected by the arrival in Disney+.

If you still subscribed to Disney+, you still have time to do it to be able to enjoy the exclusive contents of the platform. You can do it by entering here. What are you waiting for?

Leave a Comment