If your DNI number ends in 3, this is the last opportunity to make your optional withdrawal from your AFP, according to the schedule. From June 13 began the sixth withdrawal of the AFP which has three dates for members to request it, according to the last digit of their identity document. Thus, contributors to the Private Pension System (SPP), whose number ends in 3, once again have the opportunity to process disbursement of up to S/18,400if they did not do it on June 30 or July 1.
According to Law No. 31478 and SBS Resolution No. 01767-2022, active members of the Private Pension System (SPP) can make their request for the sixth withdrawal of up to 4 UIT from their pension fund.
Thus, all those affiliated with Prima AFP, AFP Integra, Profuturo and AFP Hábitat can access the money from their individual capitalization accounts, as part of a law approved by the government in order to alleviate the economic crisis due to the COVID-19 pandemic. 19 and the international situation.
WHEN CAN I REQUEST THE WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AFP IF MY DNI ENDS IN 3?
- WHEN CAN I REQUEST THE WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AFP IF MY DNI ENDS IN 3?
- WHAT DATES ARE LEFT IN THE NEW AFP WITHDRAWAL SCHEDULE?
- WHAT HAPPENS IF I DID NOT SUBMIT MY APPLICATION ON TIME?
- WHAT DO I NEED TO PROCESS MY APPLICATION TO WITHDRAW FROM MY AFP UP TO S/18,400?
- HOW TO SUBMIT THE AFP WITHDRAWAL APPLICATION?
- HOW WILL THE DISBURSEMENT OF THE SIXTH WITHDRAWAL OF THE AFP FUNDS BE MADE?
- MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE AFP WITHDRAWAL
- WHAT HAPPENS IF I DID THE WITHDRAWAL PROCESS, BUT I WANT TO CANCEL IT?
- Share this:
The Pension Fund Administrators (AFP) established a two-part schedule, according to the latest number of the National Identity Document (DNI), for this process. This, so that users can submit their request in an orderly manner.
If the last number of your DNI is 3, you have this date left to request the withdrawal of your AFP:
WHAT DATES ARE LEFT IN THE NEW AFP WITHDRAWAL SCHEDULE?
After the first round of applications, the second date started on July 12. Next, we present what remains of the schedule, according to the last number of the DNI.
- Last digit DNI 4: July 19.
- Last digit DNI 3: July 20th
- Last digit DNI 2: July 21.
- Last digit DNI 1: July 22.
- Last digit DNI 0 or another character: July 25.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I DID NOT SUBMIT MY APPLICATION ON TIME?
Those who did not submit their applications on the established dates will be able to do so, freely, from July 26. In this way, applications will be received until the 90 calendar days established by law have expired. Namely, until September 10.
WHAT DO I NEED TO PROCESS MY APPLICATION TO WITHDRAW FROM MY AFP UP TO S/18,400?
Next, this is the information that you must have on hand when carrying out the virtual procedure.
- Have your AFP web key.
- Keep your data updated.
- Have your email updated.
- Cell phone number
- Data from your DNI: document number, verification digit, voting group, date of issue and expiration.
- Bank account number and financial entity: you must open a personal bank account (not joint) in one of the ten entities authorized by the SBS. This time it will not be created at the time of making the request.
HOW TO SUBMIT THE AFP WITHDRAWAL APPLICATION?
According to the Association of AFPs, you can make the request for free and through its official channel. To do this, verify that you can access the web page, according to the established schedule and follow these steps:
- Sign in to https://www.consultaretiroafp.pe/. You have access to the web from Monday to Friday, from 8 am to 6 pm
- On the page you will have to enter the requested data: DNI, verification digit and date of birth. After this, you must give click in ‘consult’.
- If you are ‘suitable’ for withdrawal, you can complete the form with the following information from your DNI: date of issue, expiration date and voting group.
- In addition, you must verify your identity, with information such as the place of deposit, residence and details of your financial institution. Finally, you will be able to register the request.
To know, in detail, how you should fill out the application, you can access the following LINK.
HOW WILL THE DISBURSEMENT OF THE SIXTH WITHDRAWAL OF THE AFP FUNDS BE MADE?
The Superintendency of Banking, Insurance and AFPs (SBS) approved the disbursement of the funds in three parts.
- First part: an UIT (S/4,600) 30 days after the request is submitted.
- Second part: one UIT (S/4,600) 30 days after delivery of the first amount.
- Third part: two UIT (S/9,200) 30 days after the second delivery.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE AFP WITHDRAWAL
WHAT HAPPENS IF I DID THE WITHDRAWAL PROCESS, BUT I WANT TO CANCEL IT?
In case an affiliate wishes to desist from his withdrawal request, he must do the following to revoke the disbursements:
- The affiliate must submit his request according to the channels and formats established by the AFP.
- You have up to 10 calendar days before the date any of the three disbursements are scheduled.
- The AFP must respond to the request through the means that allows it to be recorded.