Check Share Allotment of Life Science Company Tarsons Products IPO, You will be able to check Share Allotment of Tarsons Products IPO through BSE, Share Allotment Status Check, Investors of Tarsons Products IPO Check Shares Today |
The IPO of Life Science Company Tarsons Products was opened on 15 November 2021. Any investors who wanted to invest in it were given time till 17 November 2021. At that time the price band of Tarsons Products was Rs 635 to 662 per share. . Now all the investors who are waiting for Share Allotment, then let us tell them that Share Allotment is going to happen today only on 23rd November 2021.
Issues worth Rs 1,024 crore were issued by Tarsons Products Company in which Rs 150 crore were sold in the issue price and Rs 1.32 crore in Equity Share / Offer for Sale. Apart from this, 60000 Equity Shares have been reserved for the employees of the company.
At present, the shares of Tarsons Products Company have reached above Rs 240 in Gray Market. According to Gray Market, the listing of shares of this company can be done for Rs 872. The IPO of this company was subscribed 77.49 times. Bookings have been done 184.58 times in Non Institutional Investor Category and 115.77 times in Reserve share for Qualified Institutional Buyers. Lastly, retail investors had bid up to 10.56 times their share.
- Any investor who has invested in IPO of Tarsons Products can easily check allotment status today 23rd November 2021 through BSE. By checking the allotment status, investors know whether they will get a chance to invest in the IPO of this company or not.
- To check the status, first of all the investors have to click on this link.
- On clicking this link, a page will open in front of you named Status of Issue Application. On this you will see the option of Equity, you have to select it.
- Now you will see many companies on the screen in front of you. If you want to check the allotment status of IPO, then you have to select the name of that company. The name of the Registrar Company of Tarsons Products is KFintech Private Ltd.
- After selecting the company, you have to enter your Application Number, Pan Card Number and after that you have to verify. Now Allotment Status will appear on the screen in front of you.
- In this way you can easily check Allotment Status.
Click here-Tarsons Official website