Senior Direct Marketing Officer
Children’s Charity, Central London
£34K – £38K
*Full Home Working offered or Hybrid Working*
Our client is a leading Children’s Charity who are looking to recruit a self-motivated, enthusiastic and well-organised Senior Marketing Officer to join their team. Reporting to the Fundraising Manager and focussing on events, the post holder will be responsible for running a variety of campaigns that maximise the contribution that is made by both the Charity’s new and existing donors.
The Charity run a series of events throughout the year and your role will be to manage all aspects of marketing campaigns in support of the events, from briefing and campaign set up, to monitoring and reporting of income and expenditure, campaign reporting and liaising with our agencies and suppliers. This could include a range of channels, including direct mail, telephone, email and digital marketing (including social media).
Candidates for the position should have experience that covers:
- Experience of implementing direct marketing plans
- Experience of engaging with and relationship management of external agencies and suppliers
- Proven experience of delivering successful direct marketing acquisition, retention and engagement campaigns across channels, including print, digital and social media
- Experience of working within an agreed budget.
- Proven experience of developing and implementing supporter acquisition and/or retention fundraising programmes.
Interested applicants should send their CV in the first instance.
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. We want to do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities we work with.