Are you an experienced receptionist looking for part time work?
We are working with a national institute which is located in Westminster. This is not a traditional receptionist role, as the building is not fully open. However, successful candidate will need to manage reception/building access booking, undertake some general admin, and provide some assistance to the Premises Manager.
JOB TITLE: RECEPTIONIST
WORKING PATTERN: 3-4 DAYS PER WEEK (initially 4 days, 9am-5pm)
DURATION: 3 MONTHS
PAY: £13.00 PER HOUR PLUS £1.57 HOLIDAY PAY
* Manage room bookings in line with our programme of building work to ensure the maximum access and minimal disruption
o Liaising with the contractors
o Arranging relevant cleaning
* General administration/data entry
o Keeping on top of job sheets/supplier certificates and ensuring these are recorded in the relevant places
* Updating and maintaining contractor and supplier list
* Liaising with our tenants
* Managing post/courier bookings
* Liaising with cleaners, monitoring cleaning standards
* Some manual handling – PC’s, monitors, files (not heavy items)
Please be aware that the offices are spread over 5 floors, and there is no lift in the building.
We are looking to move quickly with this role, please share your CV without delay. Interviews will be conducted via Zoom with a view for successful candidate to start on the 11th October.
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. We do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities we work with.