If you are organised and have boundless energy, then this might be the role for you!
Events co-ordinators help to organise and run some fantastic events across the UK, both virtually and in person. At the moment you’ll do this role from your home.
We look forward to meeting you!
Health and Safety Statement
We take an individual approach to ensuring your safety.
We may ask you to complete a simple risk assessment. We will also have a conversation with you to discuss any restrictions that may still be in place in your region and identify any adjustments you may need.
More about this role
Fundraising events coordinator volunteer
Volunteer manager[display-posts orderby="rand"]
Where you will be based
Why we want you
From glamourous balls to the challenging Yorkshire 3 Peaks walk- and everything you could imagine in between- the British Red Cross hold and take part on many events across the UK. A volunteer Events Coordinator plays a vital part in this by organizing and taking on various task to ensure the success and smooth running of these fantastic events both in advance and on the day.
Our events include British Red Cross Week, Marathons, runs, walks, Open Gardens and many more.
What you will be doing
- Supporting with sending communications and materials to participants prior to the event
- Helping with logistical tasks in advance of the big day
- On the day you could be helping behind the scenes, organising on the day volunteers, or leading on specific activities
- Promoting the British Red Cross and our work
- Using your skills and interest in the event to provide participants and volunteers with a great experience
The skills you need
- Communications and organisation skills
- Some experience in supporting at events would be useful
- A warm and friendly outlook
- An interest in the event
- Actively want to learn and develop your skills
- Minimum age 18
What’s in it for you
- Gain confidence and skills
- Be the power of kindness in your community
- Meet like minded people