BPSC Recruitment 2022: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released the notification for the recruitment to the posts of Assistant Public Sanitation and Waste Management Officer under Urban Development and Housing Department, Bihar, so the candidates who are interested in this recruitment can visit the official website or You can apply online from 17th January 2022 through the link given below.
Bihar Public Sanitary & Waste Management Officer Recruitment 2022 Interested and eligible candidates can get the complete information related to the educational qualification, age limit, and recruitment through the table given below, in addition to this, if you want to read the notification of this recruitment then you can go through the link given below. You can download and read from .
Bihar Assistant Public Sanitation and Waste Management Officer Recruitment 2022 – Brief Description
- Bihar Assistant Public Sanitation and Waste Management Officer Recruitment 2022 – Brief Description
- Important Dates
- application fee
- Age Limit – 01/08/2021
- Bihar APS & WMO Recruitment 2022 – Recruitment Details
- BPSC Recruitment 2022 – Recruitment details by category
- Important instructions related to the application
- some important links
- Share this:
- Recruitment Name : Bihar Assistant Public Sanitation and Waste Management Officer Recruitment 2022
- Recruitment Board Name : Bihar Public Service Commission
- Post Name: Assistant Public Sanitation and Waste Management Officer
- No. of Posts : 286 Posts
- Application Process : Online
- Advertisement No. : 01/2022
Before proceeding further candidates should have a look at the important dates given below –
- Start of Application : 17 January 2022
- Last date to apply: 10 February 2022
- Last date for payment of examination fee: 10 February 2022
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of application: 24 February 2022
- Exam Date : Not Declared Yet
- Result Declaration Date: Not Declared Yet
Following is the information about the application fee –
- General/OBC/Other State : Rs.750/-
- SC/ST/Divyang : Rs.200/-
- Female (Bihar): Rs.200/-
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan.
Age Limit – 01/08/2021
To be eligible for this recruitment, candidates have to fulfill the following age limit criteria –
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 37 Years (Male)
- Maximum Age: 40 Years (Female)
Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per rules.
Bihar APS & WMO Recruitment 2022 – Recruitment Details
Recruitment is being organized for a total of 286 vacant posts of Assistant Public Sanitation and Waste Management Officer under Urban Development and Housing Department released by Bihar Public Service Commission and candidates will be able to apply for this recruitment from 17 January 2022.
Candidates applying for this recruitment should have B.Sc degree from Chemistry/Environmental Science or B.Tech degree from Chemistry/Civil/Environmental Science/Public Health Engineering/Architecture.
BPSC Recruitment 2022 – Recruitment details by category
|Name of post||Unreserved||EWS||abc||OBC||bc (Woman)||sc||ST||Total|
|Assistant Public Sanitation and Waste Management Officer||115||28||51||34||09||46||03||286|
- Candidates can apply for BPSC Public Sanitary & Waste Management Officer Recruitment 2022 between 17/01/2022 to 10/02/2022.
- Candidates must read this recruitment notification before apply online.
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then you have to submit.
- If you have not paid the application fee then your form is not complete. So be sure to check your payment status.
- Take a print out of the final submitted online application.
Hope you liked this information given by us, visit the official website for more information, apart from this, bookmark the government alerts to get the latest updates of all types of government exams.